SAU Community

Drags - Heathcote 1/6/03

KamikazeR33

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see everyone at maccas *homesglen* at 7-715!

prefer not to call it chaddy cause thats a different maccas...

GTR-34: will be nice to see your beast down there too :P

um i am thinking dandy rd, kingsway, westgate, ring road to hume will be the best way [several friends do this trip all the time, going through the city and up syd-e-ney rd may not be the best way...[this route would mean that in fact chaddy maccas on dandy rd would be the better [pre]meet spot]

what do you guys think?

Gordo, where is ya?

yes traffic will be light but there will be higher speed zones - dandy 80 / 70, westgate 100, ringrd 100 etc etc the other way is mostly 60 maybe a 70...

and what about all the *european's* going to church or buying their veges down syd-e-ney rd? huh?

Originally posted by Raza

i would run my car but its a ghey auto

well if you are going to "transplant" it would be good for a comparison(sp) and i ran my car...nearly stock at calder and it was fun just runnin...wearing the helmet makes you feel all cool and stuff:p

wont be bringing my ****ing car as the exhaust that was sposed to arrive this morning didnt now i have a skyline up on stands in my shed with no ****ing exhaust im that pissed im gonna smash the first c@nt that looks at me wrong.i see u all tomorrow in my gf bluebird,once again **** toll ipec and there lousy courier service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway, juz got back - good day to be had..around 15 skylines managed to make it along, and quite a few additionals.

Rain brought a downer on things, but good cruise and got to see a few nut cars. I'm not sure whether the track was wet effected or not, but seemed everybody did a bit lower than they wanted. Lot busier than I would have expected too! I thought it would be a lot quieter, with the opportunity to line up against each other, etc - but unfortunately not to be. No matter what, good learning experience on launching, etc.

Thanx for everybody that came!! Good day and i enjoyed myself greatly. If I get my photos developed, i'll post them up soon.