SAU Community

Deca Convoys - Fri 10 / Sat 11

Bec

Please post your interest for which cruise you intend to join, so we have an idea of whos expected at which cruise.

FRIDAY NIGHT

Straight up the Hume:

Where: Shell Roadhouse, Hume Hwy Donnybrook VIC 3064 (Melway 365 C5)

Meet Time: 7.30pm

Depart Time: 8:00pm

Tour Leader: Jamezilla - Red Evo 8 MR

Back/Fun Way: (Lilydale, Yarra Glen, Yea, Seymore, Shep)

Where: BP on way out of Lillydale, Cnr Maroondah Hwy & Nelson Rd (Melway 38 J3)

Meet Time: 7.00pm

Depart Time: 7.30pm

Tour Leader: Scotsman - White 33 GTR

SATURDAY MORNING

Straight up the Hume:

Where: Shell Roadhouse, Hume Hwy Donnybrook VIC 3064 (Melway 365 C5)

Meet Time: 5.30am

Depart Time: 6:00am

Tour Leader: Bass Junky - Silver 34 GTT

Will stop at Maccas in Shepparton for brekkie.

Back/Fun Way: (Lilydale, Yarra Glen, Yea, Seymore, Shep)

Where: BP on way out of Lillydale, Cnr Maroondah Hwy & Nelson Rd (Melway 38 J3)

Meet Time: 5.00am

Depart Time: 5.15am

Tour Leader: Ferni - Purple 33 GTR

Will stop at Maccas in Shepparton for brekkie.

To All Cruises, Please Bring:

Adequate Fuel

CB Radio - Channel 14 (unless advised otherwise by tour leader)

How's the volunteers situation Bec? I could be available for help out on the day, let me know.

West if you were able to come and help out on the day it would be greatly appreciated - the morning sessions are when we would most be needing volunteers, which should leave you free for passenger sessions in the afternoon. ;)

West if you were able to come and help out on the day it would be greatly appreciated - the morning sessions are when we would most be needing volunteers, which should leave you free for passenger sessions in the afternoon. ;)

Ok,

More than likely i've got nothing on Sat so i'll probably tag along with Mr Dean though he has to promise to drive on speed limit ;) .

Myself, Justin and Sam are leaving from the Ring road maccas (outbound) at around 3:30pm if anyone else wants to head up earlier with us....

We left the same maccas at about 4:30-5 for the last DECA, and copped stop/start traffic all the way to pascoe vale road, so leaving at 3:30 will see us miss that traffic :D

Post here or PM me if you plan to tag along with us, so we know to wait

Sorry a change of plan,

I'll go Pete way which i'll be at Shell servo. Anyone has Pete's number just incase i run a bit late?

Basically i'll just get into Hume Hwy and this SHELL servo will be along the way somewhere right.

Cheers

andrew. i am comming from dandenong. it will take me about 30mins to get there, hope u wait for me if i am running a little late.

No worries dude, i live in rowville so not far away... should only take me half an hour to get to the meet so not much longer for you...