SAU Community

What Do You Guys Think?

murrayis

Hey guys,

Found this on ebay and was thinking of bidding on it;

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...p;rd=1&rd=1

I was thinking of turboing it to put in my r32 gtst, is it worth it? or would it be too much of a hassel in the long run? Auction ends tonight so need people opinions

cheers

Cameron

I contacted him about that, he said its been sitting in a shop with alot of fibreglass and bug dust.

Its now not in the shop, and at his shed he jsut hasnt bothers to clean it all off.

oh thats ok then

remember rb25de run 10.1 compression (i think) so with a turbo attatched it will get up and boggie

just becarefull as the injectors probley wont be up to the task tho

if i was going to go in that direction i'd try and buy a written off 33 with a turbo motor in it. that way you have all the stuff you need for the conversion and can sell of the erst of the bits to get some money back.

remember rb25de run 10.1 compression (i think) so with a turbo attatched it will get up and boggie

it will get up and boogie at low boost, but without lowering the compression you won't be able to run much above 5psi before it pings its arse off.

bit late now, but probly would have been go for an RB30DE(T?) motor

I learned the hard way.. but the best bet.. is.. if you want a turbo engine.. get one with it already.. saves a LOT of heartache and hassle.

i would hold out for a better looking rb25det - and would rather know why its on its own and what km;s are on the engine etc.