SAU Community

Clipsal 500

Whiplash

Its nearly that time of the year where we get to enjoy copious amounts of beer, short skirts and horsepower :D

who coming this year?

last year there was a meet point which happened to be next to the Bikini Parade :yes:, not sure how many people turned up on the sunday but i know andrew and i were the only ones there on the saturday.

i'll be there all 4 days gonna be busy between the Australian GT's and the PCR garage especially as its Bowe's final year :(

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guy's, I might have a few spare 4 day passes for cheap if anyone is interested. A few mates recon there not goin this year now. There only general admission but there 4 day passes and cheaper than buying just sat and sun. tickets. so if anyone want's some give me a PM....

havnt been a fan of the clipsal in a long time, but i heard on the grape vine Mr.Marky Marchesan is goind to be doing a couple laps and put on a kind of show, not necessairly drift though.........

so it could be worthwhile going just for that, the guys a bloody aussie champ..........and i spose ol'craigy lowndes is a awesome driver

Robbie Bulger and co. have been doing a little bit of drift and a lot of doughnuts/burnouts in the CAPA utes for some years now - definitely a highlight of the weekend - and it makes our pit entry gold seats worth every penny :)

• 2 weeks later...

LOOK what landed in Adelaide monday. The car was air lifted from Reiter Engineering in Germany to be ready for the event. Had a test session at mallala on tuesday.

sounds cross between a viper and a champ car will sound great echoing through the cement walls

post-26183-1172651113.jpg

Edited by Whiplash