so much booobs

nicest one would be the girl (in white top) taking the photo with you :(

is that ur mrs?

Edited by andz69

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm unfortunately my camera ran out of batteries before i managed to find some "talent" so i only have about 10 pics of the GT's

Heres a quick vid of the awesome lambo thats kindly joined the GT series. Wish i could get the line to sound close to that thing.

http://www.4shared.com/file/11612636/bcd40...llardo_GT3.html

pity they're all blurry :P

yeah sorry about that, the reason they're so blurry is coz no1 told me

i needed to use the motion setting.

hopefully i get some good pics 2moro :P

definitely enjoyed the 4 days, today was very expensive though! one speeding fine on the way there this morning (that dodgey 50 zone on south tce that everyone goes on about) then my mrs got one on the way home, she was doin 103 in an 80 zone. Is that a loss of license?

I went sat/sun. How good were the FA18's after the aussie anthem, thought there was only gunna be one so I didnt film it, Got acouple of photo's of random car's and some other stuff. Just gotta resize them.

Edited by GTR-32

Hey havnt added pics before so hopefully this works, got some pretty good 1s but like 2-3mb per pic so i wont upload em all.

this is the crash on the opening lap on the sweeper corner on the back straight. go autobahn :(

post-31501-1173084793.jpg

note the wing on the road from the accident about to be run over

post-31501-1173085828.jpg

post-31501-1173084996.jpg

loop the loop

post-31501-1173085308.jpg

lambo was hot

post-31501-1173085575.jpg

the ferrari that won sat & sun was also nice

post-31501-1173086411.jpg

nice pics man but OUCH on the size - they took 30 seconds each to load on my 6Mbit connection - resize them in future. If you are running XP or Vista it is as simple as right clicking the pic, selecting 'resize' select 800 x 600 (is normally fine for showing on the net) then go. Turns your 2.9Mb pic into 100kb - would load in under a second on my PC now ;)

Dont worry GZILLA, andrews just got a slow connection. :)

Had a great time on Sunday, and the weather was perfect. Thanks again Andrew.

cam man dan does not stinge on pc load time when quality is at stake. i like to have good quality pics.

our camera had a gigabit memory card in it, so i was going nutz.

highlites of the day. torana with 4 ppl decked out in holden tops and flags getting ready for parade lap, drives 4 metres stalls, it didnt even want try and start again. owner just gave up and left it there blocking the way there for the other cars.

those lil cars, gota love em. i picked up this card thing saying they can do the 1/4mile in 11.9 not bad for a 1.2L they should make these things production. how awesome would it be smoking a ferrari on the streets in 1 of those.

earlier in the day i seen 1 get sideways and then all of sudden it got grip on the outside tyres and rolled it hugely. i heard it was on the news for those that didnt see;

Here's the after affect, and yes i made the files smaller for you dial ppl out there

post-31501-1173094882.jpg

team work, hope they asked the dude if his neck felt alright before doing this

post-31501-1173094898.jpg

i seen the ute slam the wall 2 but i didnt get any pics of that 1.

there was bit of paint in the same spot from both cars for the rest of the day.

any1 see that r34 gtr move? it didnt go in the parade with the rest of em.

with there being holden heaven they should so call the ford bit falconhell :)

think of it ppl, you could have the chicks with devil ears n pitch forks, well mayb im just a lil nutz.

would also work beta if ford was red and commo's blue.

i only went for the GT race, was awesome. espcially sat when everyone left afta v8's and we got an awesome view of the tv and race track with the few ppl left around.

but the v8's wernt that bad aswell, dont know bout u guys but when they were on the track the only way i could tell them apart was by the 2 diff wings they have and the holden n ford sticker on the front. they even sound exactly the same. dont understand how you can call 1 crap and 1 great.

i dont know why people buy them shirts at 50bucks a pop either when they just have some company's advertising all over it and a lil tiny holden symbol :wave: i mean i wouldnt even do that with a skyline top. i mean would it be cool if people for toll transport just rocked up in there work uniform.

sorry if my grammer sucks, think im due for bed. weekend was good.

yep I agree with everything you say gzilla :wave:

No the R34GTR didn't go out on the track at all :) - I saw it at the motorkhana/track day at AIR last Tuesday though - was shit hot - check out the vids here (one of the R32GTR as well) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf60aKm7yWk

Shoulda gone up to them and said "Hey how are you, can you make a few sexy poses for skylinesaustralia?" might have got a few to bend backwards for the camera. I'll do it next year im so pissed off I didnt go this year.