kralster

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

currently playing: Nothing

My PS3 just died, it turns on for 3 seconds, light turns yellow then beeps three times and flashes red. Anyone had this problem before, is sending off to sony my only option?

called Sony, instant answer (both times i called). Free postage, free replacement PS3, free return postage, return promised in 10 days. Could not be happier with that result, a bit annoyed that i lose all my game saves but not too worried, its excuse to restart all my games again i guess :)

mirrors edge

i need to go back and finish it on hard, was good fun, and i want to find all of the hidden packages too

When does GT5 come out?

A quick google turned up christmas 2009, how accurate this is i dont know, but id say its close to that

I'm finishing off Assassins Creed, up to the last mission, then ill probably go back and kill all the Templars, and collect the flags for shit and giggles

called Sony, instant answer (both times i called). Free postage, free replacement PS3, free return postage, return promised in 10 days. Could not be happier with that result, a bit annoyed that i lose all my game saves but not too worried, its excuse to restart all my games again i guess ;)

I believe the hdd is just a 2.5" laptop hdd, maybe try pulling it out and backing it up onto pc, when you get your new one put everything back onto the new hdd.

Currently playing.

GOW2 - was without my xbox for a while getting it repaired.. seems I forgot how to play over the 2 months I didnt play lol..

on the weekend I started playing

COD5 and Mirrors Edge

Found Mirrors Edge at Clive Anthonys for $55 so thought why not!

Been trying to play end of war but the bastard of a game doesnt understand what im saying half the time....i swear its trying to make me go crazy with frustration.

Pretty cool concept to control the action with voice commands though.

i was reading a review on that saying that it picked up the voice commands pretty easily for almost everyone they tested it with lol

must just be me lol :P only seems to do it sometimes though like when my troops are being smashed ie the most critical bloody time

lol..

They also said they the AI was pretty shit when certain stuff happened.. like if they were hiding behind some thing that gets blown up.. insstead of running to the nearest shelter.. they just stay put and get smashed

currently playing

fallout 3 xbox 360 (i need to install the patch as i cant get to jefferson memorial with out crashing)

Drakes fortune uncharted Ps3, just about finished. Dam those latinos are hard to shoot.

Just finished resistance fall of man 2, epic game.

lol..

They also said they the AI was pretty shit when certain stuff happened.. like if they were hiding behind some thing that gets blown up.. insstead of running to the nearest shelter.. they just stay put and get smashed

Bloody oath the lil idiots do. Its the magic of the invisible wall that will protect them from death lol

Im just glad i borrowed the game off a mate and didnt buy it myself. Wouldnt really recommend it to anyone :)

currently playing

fallout 3 xbox 360 (i need to install the patch as i cant get to jefferson memorial with out crashing)

Drakes fortune uncharted Ps3, just about finished. Dam those latinos are hard to shoot.

Just finished resistance fall of man 2, epic game.

oh I loved Drakes. That was the first game I got with the ps3.

haha.. if you think the Latinos are hard just wait.. or do you know what I am talking about here?