SAU Community

For Sale R32 Gts-t 5 Speed

1993 Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-t type M

-Black coupe

-5 speed manual

-120,000kms

-Log books

-Full exhaust system ( 3Inch split front dump pipe / Catco hi-flow cat / Cat back )

-Strut brace front n rear

-CD MP3 Player

-Tinted winders

-3 point alarm system

-Owner manual

-Repair manual

This car is immaculate, in above average condition.No accidents or Rust .Had major service done all fluids

/ fuel / air / spark plugs / brakes / timing belt and suspension bushes changed with receipts, tyres 85% 10 months rego. I searched long and hard to find this car.Reason for sale money needed for investments.

$ 11,300 / Offers or can sell with std parts fitted.

Only genuine buyers only strickly NO TYRE KICKERS / NO SWAPS / NO TRADES

Located at Liverpool NSW

Car looks great. i would be interested but im located in QLD and im not sure how much mucking around is involved in registering in QLD.

Hey mate thanks for the interest if you like I can ring the RTA and find out what is involved and

get back to you.As far as I am aware there isn't to much involved, just pay a small fee when you

transfer the rego and get new QLD plates.

Hey mate thanks for the interest if you like I can ring the RTA and find out what is involved and

get back to you.As far as I am aware there isn't to much involved, just pay a small fee when you

transfer the rego and get new QLD plates.

Yeah could be worth finding out for me. But if theres crap about going over the engineering of the car to transfer to QLD, its not worth me looking at NSW cars. Just a rumour i've heard.

Yeah could be worth finding out for me. But if theres crap about going over the engineering of the car to transfer to QLD, its not worth me looking at NSW cars. Just a rumour i've heard.

Hey mate I'll have to wait till Monday to give them a ring.As for the engineering side of things I

can't speak for QLD but here in NSW we have to get a pink slip every time we renew the rego

to make sure it is road worthy, which I have only just got recently.The rumour you heard maybe

just as simple as a road worthy ticket which only cost roughly $30 or so.

PS:If there is any one out there that has any idea about interstate buyers could they please inlighten me.

Hi all for any serious interstate buyers I've rang the RTA to find out what is involved

Both buyer and seller signs the rego papers(Seller keeps one half Buyer keeps other

along with the pink slip and a receipt ) The buyer then has to get a Blue slip which

only cost around $70-$90 mark.(Road worthy ticket)They then go to the RTA with

all the above documents,cash in the CTP & Rego for a refund hand over the old

plates re-register the car in there name and receive new plates with 12months rego

and presto simple as.The refund on the old rego should cover most of the new

rego because my car still has 10months left, also you don't have to pay for a transfer

because the car is getting re-registed straight into your name saving quite a bit of money.

PS:As for getting a blue slip for my car I'm a mechanic by trade and I asure you

it will pass any test with flying colours as it is 100% road worthy and mechanicly sound

• 3 weeks later...