SAU Community

Supa Golf 24th March. 2pm

R DIRTY 3

The suggestion of Supa Golf Has been raised as a SAUWA Social event and seemed to have some interest.

So i figured, lets get a thread started and guage numbers, and rough dates.

I have not started or organised anything like this before with SAUWA so please let me know if i am stepping on anyones toes, or stuff it up royally.

So, who is interested in this say around late Marchish.

Regards

Brad

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since it's close to our place Brad it sounds like a great idea!!!

I wouldn't call it stepping on anyones toes, but as far as I know its Liz, Dan or Lauren who would organise something like this... maybe now the idea is in the open, one of them will run with it.

Count me in (date pending)

Since it's close to our place Brad it sounds like a great idea!!!

I wouldn't call it stepping on anyones toes, but as far as I know its Liz, Dan or Lauren who would organise something like this... maybe now the idea is in the open, one of them will run with it.

Youll be there!!!! I cant beat you in "Skyline Land" so the golf course will have to do. lol

Youll be there!!!! I cant beat you in "Skyline Land" so the golf course will have to do. lol

lol, you probably will... I have only been once and that was my bucks night morning and was already on the piss! I wont be any good

FOUR!!!

ahhh. I need to update that post in the members area. That was a long time ago :wave:

u hit a special ball which is easier to hit (cause its bigger) the course is also not as big as a normal course and if my memory serves me correct you only need three special clubs, driver , iron, and putter. Remember seeing it on a show of golfing wa. (if im wrong correct me)

As far as i can see its just like normal golf but with less swearing and no more looking like a jackass in the long grass trying to find your damn ball. Happiness FTW :)

yes my golfing skills only improve with the consumption of beer :D

a Par 3 = 3 cans needing to be drunk before play

a Par 2 = 2 cans needing to be drunk before play

etc

hehehe im in.

yes my golfing skills only improve with the consumption of beer :happy:

a Par 3 = 3 cans needing to be drunk before play

a Par 2 = 2 cans needing to be drunk before play

etc

hehehe im in.

actually niz wouldnt beeing less drunk improve your skills, isnt it the lower the score the better? hence 2 cans (less drunk) equals better score :(