SAU Community

Autosalon - Sydney - Sau

NSA11N

Hey Jesse, i have a friend who runs a tyre shop, would it be okay if i have a few business cards with my car for his shop? understand if you say no, just trying to plug his business and also maybe get some discount for SAU NSW members, it wouldn't be much just a few cards on my windscreen nothing big at all.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Jesse, i have a friend who runs a tyre shop, would it be okay if i have a few business cards with my car for his shop? understand if you say no, just trying to plug his business and also maybe get some discount for SAU NSW members, it wouldn't be much just a few cards on my windscreen nothing big at all.

I cant see this as being a problem but will discuss it at the meeting... :happy:

Great to see that Duncan is bring his cars!!!! :sorcerer:

Will be posting up date and time for meeting soon :)

Hey Team,

Any news on when we are having our meeting?

It will be good to get things done in advance so we don't have to rush at the last minute.

- Bam

yeah that sounds good....keep us posted

let's do this...

maybe we should have an agenda of what needs to be discussed? am i being too paranoid? lol i'm just used to being organised cause of my job...

thanks!

- Bam

What dates are good for everyone?

I know we all have different routines and work hours etc so it will be good to choose a time/date that is convenient for all...

yeah that sounds good....keep us posted

let's do this...

maybe we should have an agenda of what needs to be discussed? am i being too paranoid? lol i'm just used to being organised cause of my job...

thanks!

- Bam

Nope a agenda is good idea put your suggestions up and we will go for there....

I think we need to discuss:

theme

flooring

clothing

set up and clean up

entertainment

Im only good for the 15th

Yeah im thinking the 15th is the best time, now all we need is a venue??? Im thinking afternoon in a nice pub and have some lunch while we are at it :P

By the way T04 GTR is out

Yeah that sounds like a good agenda Jess....

we should also find out about how the actually delivery of our rides will work and make sure that everyone can get picked up and taken home safely. Talking to a few ppl they seem to think that they can just drive home at the end of each day - is this the case? i'm not sure

We should make sure that everyone understands what is required for the day.

A pub lunch sounds great......

Maybe we could also have SAU membership forms for people that want to join? just an idea...

ok, so the 15th sounds good....now we just need a convenient location for all...

- Bam

Yeah that sounds like a good agenda Jess....

we should also find out about how the actually delivery of our rides will work and make sure that everyone can get picked up and taken home safely. Talking to a few ppl they seem to think that they can just drive home at the end of each day - is this the case? i'm not sure

We should make sure that everyone understands what is required for the day.

A pub lunch sounds great......

Maybe we could also have SAU membership forms for people that want to join? just an idea...

ok, so the 15th sounds good....now we just need a convenient location for all...

- Bam

Every autosalon I have been to the cars stay there the whole time ,so will have to arrange lift to and from Autosalon till it's finished

These are all great suggestions :dry:

So do you know any good pubs??

I love the Great Northern but might be too much on the North side for some

central hotel if you want nice thai food and great service :dry:

DJ Albert is da man

It is true...

The Central hotel has awesome food and 10/10 service....located in Blacktown

any other suggestions ppl?