• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quick poll.

Leave my baby seat in or take it out?

As long as it is a leather recaro baby seat.If it is a no name,im sorry mate.But this is autosalon and as such the rules must be abided by..JK!!

ummm.... undecided, i'll let you know later, i need to think about it.

Is that the front bar painted,in your avatar,adam?

Is that the front bar painted,in your avatar,adam?

Yeah front bar all done. looks heaps better painted, although i've got plans to change it to an after market bar, thinking of GTR with the lower lip or the same as the one on BU5TER's car. But then my car will look like his and i don't want that nor would BU5TER either i'd assume. Maybe a Jun front bar... just don't know yet.

Great work today, the cars will look a lot better thats for sure. Thanks to everyone who rolled thier sleaves up and got bussy. And it was great to have a chin wag with all.

See you all on Friday.

Post up any picks especially my, panel work, wink wink.

Recovering my phone and wallet 8hr later after leaving it at the car wash was gold!

Today was really good everyone... It worked out well in the end, good old Karma...

Apparently there is a new Bodyshop opening up out Castle Hill way.

Don't know if anyone has heard about, but the bloke that runs it does a fair bit of work on race cars...

<gooooone>

I hear he's really cheap too... Does anyone know the company name??

I still think we should just enter the car anyway....all under wraps to be uncovered on Saturday ;)

It's an important part of what the club is about? What do you think, Duncan?

....today was great !! ;) - pics ? - what pics ?? - must be my "photo amnesia" playing up again :) - hey jess pm me your contact no so we can hook up to sort out the flooring - see everyone on fri - its gonna be gooooood !! :)

lol do you think they'd notice if we snuck it in? maybe just said its a new trend in rice?

Kel is buying vinyl tomorrow, so if anyone needs stickers they haven't ordered already let us know. we need to redo some of ours and are going to make up some sort of display board with the specs of the car.

lol do you think they'd notice if we snuck it in? maybe just said its a new trend in rice?

Kel is buying vinyl tomorrow, so if anyone needs stickers they haven't ordered already let us know. we need to redo some of ours and are going to make up some sort of display board with the specs of the car.

....ive seen plenty of "works in progress" pushed into auto salon over the years - no engines / not painted / half panel beaten !! - i reckon just turn up with it as a part of Skylines Australia exhibit - we've paid for spaces that we're not using so theres plenty of room - if i wrote my car off on the way home today id still be showing it next weekend - im all paid up & entered !! - go on Duncan - do it !! ;)

I agree, and as mentioned at paul's, plenty of cars come in on tow trucks and trailers and are covered up. A lot of secrets and games are played with people not wanting to reveal their cars/mods until Sat. I think it will create a huge attraction to our display.

Big Thanks to Oz and family for having us over and putting on lunch!!! ;)

Was great day and the cars look great :)

Cant Wait for Friday!!! :)

Agreed on all counts! Thanks go to Paul and Tam for having us all there.

And yeah, let's get Mark's car in under the car cover and "reveal" it during show time sometime.

Yep, thanks Paul and family for the BBQ and the great day.

Its all coming together nicely by the looks of it. Oh yeah, well wat do u know.... spotted RUGAME tonight on the way to my mates house, didnt get a chance to catch up and have a chat with him though.

I know its abit out of my way but, it doesnt hurt to drive up there. More then happy to.

Sorry Guys, if i put the team down but ill try and make it. I say "try" as i am a very busy person

and its hard for me to make or get free time.

Oh sweet as then, paper work and money all sorted... thats great. >_<

What happened??You should have contacted someone.

skylinegtts Posted Yesterday, 11:59 PM

Yep, thanks Paul and family for the BBQ and the great day.

Its all coming together nicely by the looks of it. Oh yeah, well wat do u know.... spotted RUGAME tonight on the way to my mates house, didnt get a chance to catch up and have a chat with him though.

Great lunch and beers paul.

Is rugame a part of the cars who diddnt make it on the day.

NXTIME

Ive still got the dvd player sorted mate.

Sinful

Can you tell me what format your dvd is.I will need to check if the player is compatable.:)

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Got some decent progress after work yesterday and also today. Got the ECU all wired and passenger side interior all back together. Kept the wiring up nice and high to avoid people standing on it. Got the surge tank relays rewired and tidied up the pump wiring and cut a hole to bring the cables through.  I found a spare USB cable I had lying around so I decided to cut it up and see if I could use it for my CAN 1 bus. Turned out one of the pins I needed was to the shield of the cable so i cut it up and desoldered it and resoldered to the correct pins.  Had the issue with the powersteering hose hitting the A/C compressor and fan shroud. I pulled the bracket off and modified it to remove the front mounting point which now clears it all. Will keep an eye on it to see if theres any signs of fouling once it's up and running.
    • That's some good input mate. Nice.
    • So today I went well outside my comfort zone (again) to replace my valve cover gasket.  I have had a big leak over the exhaust leading to a lot of smoke and smell every time I drove it. The leak was in the rear driver's corner.  The job wasn't hard as such, just a bit finicky and time consuming.  The old gasket was rock hard and broken right where the leak was.  The leaky corner had so much sitting oil in it.  The good news to my amateur eyes was no buildup or sludge under the cover. It all looked fairly nice in there.   I haven't started it yet. I ran out of light and body when putting the coils and injector loom back in. Probs only 30min left for the morning.  I was so nervous putting the cover back on, I must have lifted it 5 times to make sure the gasket was still seated properly. God it's going to be nice to be leak free and not make other traffic light queuers think my car is about to explode.
    • Gave the Mazda it's first wash, it will need some clay, a light compound, and polish polish to remove a few swirl marks, but that will be a job for when I have a full day to get my DA polisher action on
    • Just did this job on my 32 with the boost doc kit. was quite simple to fit, hardest part was getting the rubber bungs back on the firewall. does anyone know how the heater will work now without the flap in the bend? Will I just have a heater on 24/7 now?