SAU Community

Injector/coil pack connector plugs

R31Heaven

Nissan dont hold this type of thing, rang them, they said they can order them from Japan, "but", if they send the wrong ones you still have to pay for them. PetroJect have the injector plugs so only need to find the coil pack plugs..

It's the same here in Bris for some partsthru nissan, but it may be the most painless way. They just tell you that you have to pay for them up front to cover themselves...If you are able to get a part number, you can ensure that you are getting the right thing... Can anyone help 31Heaven out with a part #?

46n2

Are the coil plugs the same as a SR20? or RB26?

Try Speed Technology for the injector plugs.

How can Nissan send the wrong ones, when they won't order any parts without a VIN of the car. The VIN would ensure they send the right ones.

That doesn't sound right. If you order a specific part by number (for arguements sake lets say 12345), and they send you 12435 it's their problem - not yours because you've paid for 12345 - it says it right there on the invoice (point this out to them). I'd be speaking with the spares manager and clarifying that that is the way they operate...I'd be quite surprised...

46n2

That really can't be legal?! (non-informed opinion)... Which Nissan Dealer is that? try moorooka Nissan in Brissy, or if you can get the part No. I can call for you...

46n2

Originally posted by R31Heaven

The Exa turbo has the same plugs on the coil packs

Well, there's the answer - ask for some Exa plugs. Oz delivered, no risk of the wrong parts from Japan.