SAU Community

Nightclubs Near Luna Park

Addison

Hey Hey does anyone know of any good nightclubs near luna park? If so any details? Like, cost, how far from luna park, generally what they're like.. I'm heading to sydney on friday and thought I may as well make a night of it. Sorry if there is already another topic on it didnt have much time to post this

Thanks in advance for your help :P

Edited by Addison

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.. Catch a train from Milsons Point (Right near Luna Park) to Wynyard (The other side of the bridge)... Walk down George St and listen for music!

Hehe there's bound to be a place you like... What sort of music are you after?

theres greenwood hotel, commodore and cabana up the road towards st leannoards.....

nothing special....

get the train to the cross and hit that up! much more atmosphere! you wont get mugged or raped either

Yeah go up to the cross and go into Dragonfly... just remember not to give the bouncers any cheek and have a few females hangin' off you!

Or Havana if you're after the nice looking ladies! :P

hahaha I am a lady thanks guys hahaha

well it'll be after a concert and i plan to be trashed and wasnt sure what state i'll be in to get a train anywhere! but thanks i'll definatly keep that in mind.. what are the trains like at 11 at night?

shit you should of said! Ill happily take you out and show you the sights! hahahahahaha

trains are ok, taxi wouldnt be much at that time of night though..

Yeah go up to the cross and go into Dragonfly... just remember not to give the bouncers any cheek and have a few females hangin' off you!

lol that is so true, been knocked back from dragonfly few times coz we wernt with girls...meh

Sapphire rocks too, as does havana :P

just catch a cab from luna park into the city, wont be that much really

enjoy :O

lol did my avatar not give it away? ok also we're staying at a hotel like 700metres from luna park.. so no places near luna park worth visiting at all? lol

like i said, in north sydney there is a couple of places, Greenwood hotel, above greenwood plaza, thusday nights packed with 18 yos, NICE, commodore pub which is just a pub, and a couple of other places...

but its a friday night, hit up the cross and oxford street, they are the places to be on the weekend...

Dragonfly is farked now, my mate is The land of goat sphincter rings.. we went to go in, looks at my id and gives it back, looks at my mates id goes "sorry mate not tonight", wouldnt let us in at all, dickheads... happened TWICE now, same thing said!

Couple of good places that are coming up is "The cross" at the cross, above burbon, and world bar is awesome for $10 teapot happy hour!

sorry Haysey i'm exhausted pretty much only just properly read what everyone said.. thanks for all the help we'll see how we go.. i'm not much of a looker but i'll have some prettys with me lol ok i'm writing these all down lol I have to keep looking at maps i cant get my bearings with sydney

well it'll be after a concert and i plan to be trashed and wasnt sure what state i'll be in to get a train anywhere! but thanks i'll definatly keep that in mind.. what are the trains like at 11 at night?

lol

Dragonfly is pretty good; but I agree the bouncers are a pain in the ass - if you don't look like a gronk wearing skinny leg jeans or have girls around you then you got no hope.

Once you're inside though it's alright~