SAU Community

Nightclubs Near Luna Park

Addison

i cant wait for future music! i cant believe it is this weekend already!!!

I went to Zeta bar at the hilton on sat night, that was an interesting experience, lots of fake boobs, massive lips, 30yo women trying to look early 20s, lots of people with $100 notes, was a nice place, music was very ordinary, drinks very expensive, only got in because i had 2 chicks with me...... nice view of the qvb, and a woman in the bathroom giving you paper towels and offering you some nice cologne haha....

dont know if ill be going back in a hurry

MMMIIIILLLFFSSSSSSS with 100 dollar bills!!! me and mate visting this place fooo sureee

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coming from somone who picks up Dirty Drunk Slags @ Cargo :D hehehe, that chic was YUCK

hahahaha spewinnnnn ... when i'm off my face, as long they are female, bring it on lol

You dont get much other choice at cargo do you? :)

:D

man i beg to differ, there is plenty of hotties - but its hard to differentiate them later on in the night when absolutely blind hahahaha

just o be on topic, there is a Nice Salso club behind Cargo, on that street in between cargo and bungalow. La Vica or something, something different, but a small cllub

wtf is SALSO? :)

And the place is LA CITA.

yeah why do you ask?

Well if she thinks that the car scene is better than sex... :D

Very small.. trendy place. On a good night you get some of the older beautiful people crowd.. nice joint

my work mates always tell me to come with them as they say its really *special* and hard to get in but they know owners blah blah but i'm never dressed for it so I havent gone there yet lol... wat u mean by beautiful older crowd ?

yeah thats what they tell me... people pay big money to have access to that joint. nice. will have to check it out when i can b bothered to dress "classy".