SAU Community

Nightclubs Near Luna Park

Addison

yep my lips look like this every day lol

Ok so we went to sydney yesterday, went to fallout boy at Luna park then out clubbing. After forking out $60 for 2 taxis because i said i'd shout because i wanted to go out lol We got to kings cross at about 1 and it was still pretty busy which was good, we walked around for a while deciding what nightclub to go to cos i was now poor lol finally decided on dragonfly- everyone told us to go there. the music was good and all that until someone stole my mobile right out of my pocket lol

nice cars driving around in there lots of hot skylines hehe

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see? had you come to UN.. THAT wouldn't have happened ;)

Pffftt are you serious!? No offence but UN is FULL of greasy dodgy people!! I have a story about UN but I wont go into it here...

Sorry to hear your mobile got stolen Addison!! Are you sure it didnt just slip out when you sat down or while you were dancing or something? That sucks so badly - losing all of your numbers and everything as well.. Maybe try calling the club to see if anyone handed the phone in too. Here's their phone number: 9356 2666

hey thanks ;) nup i'm pretty sure is was taken when i was felt up lol just didnt realise.. i cancelled my number this morning and got a new phone with the same number so thats ok but lost alot of contacts too..

The phone has been found and the lady rang my mum lol the phone is broken and you cant use it unless you have a three simcard so i'm pretty sure it was ditched lol so should be getting that back hopefully i can get all the numbers from it..

I liked that club just losing my phone sorta dampened the night a bit.. when we have more time and money i definatly want to try out the other clubs.. it really pays to be a chick in sydney hey? we had heaps of people trying to get us in their clubs lol

Primordinal - Agree about UN, but I also won't go into it.

Good to hear you had an OK time Addison. I hit Chinese Laundry last night - crowd was excellllllllent lots of eye candy although I was in a bit of a tired crabby mood.

Edited by d0p3y

Let's face it.. you get idiots everywhere... my comment was made on the premise that I was playing there and would have been able to look after SAU guests... that is all.

HOME NIGHTCLUB!

pillers and jaded ravers FTW!!!

go back to bluelight or overdrive or that other site that doesnt exist anymore, the one that used to have a fag remake,

candy ravers :( unless you are like into the pedo thing and want to shag drug f**ked 16yr olds. :P :P

i was surprised about one thing at the dragonfly... 2 people having sex on the dance floor... here usually they get broken up pretty quickly or at least go in a dark corner somewhere hahaha classy girls down there in sydney!

yeah thats true ^

I couldnt get over the cars we saw! they were gorgeous! " better than sex" as my friend said hahah

BTW is yr friend female too???

Addison, you should have gone to Sounds On Sunday at greenwood hotel... went there on sunday after a 2 year break... absolutely kiks ass still!

I saw him at The Roxy in Parra and he went OFF.... 1 of the best nights ever and it was a Sunday! haha

Yeah I'm getting to Future on time to see John Course and Dirty South!!! w00t

i cant wait for future music! i cant believe it is this weekend already!!!

I went to Zeta bar at the hilton on sat night, that was an interesting experience, lots of fake boobs, massive lips, 30yo women trying to look early 20s, lots of people with $100 notes, was a nice place, music was very ordinary, drinks very expensive, only got in because i had 2 chicks with me...... nice view of the qvb, and a woman in the bathroom giving you paper towels and offering you some nice cologne haha....

dont know if ill be going back in a hurry