SAU Community

Queenslander

Mud

Hi guys,

My name's Michael. Live in Sth Brisbane. Been lurking around the forum for a while but finially got my car. It's a grey R32 Gtr. Bone stock (even ride height!) :banana: , bar cat back, r33 gtr rims and nismo clutch. Be nice to me if u see me around. haha.

03.jpg

Hey all,

Tim here from brisbanes southside...

Just thought id introduce my self, i drive a white R33 some of you may have seen driving around the last few weeks.

here is a pic so if you see me come say hi! (new to all this...and skylines)

Ill have to get some more pictures taken and post it up.

photo0020wo6.jpg

hi all Daniel here

Im new to the whole skyline experence.

just got my R33 Gts-T just yesterday.

and love it to bits.

Its only pritty basics so far,

wheels

exhaust

pod

bov

and turbo timer.

The car only needs a few things to be complete.

If you see me around redcliffe,northlaks,chermside beep or wave, I will do same back.

Soon to be joining up for membership so i hope to see you all out on the road or at a SAU meet.

Laterz

Hi all

I'm Nikki, i'm 22 live on the northside of Brisbane.

This is my new pride and joy, i use to have a mirage, 1996 R33 GTS-T

enjoy :blush: let me know what you think :D

post-56328-11978112131882097187.jpg

srr.jpg

l_611402d4e7d3a7b6979b4c9bc4f24ee8.jpg

l_5a2f3da30ca5d6860045654ab45669fc.jpg

l_4d8882d1454641c7013aa0d08823be62.jpg

Edited by SRR33

Hi all

I'm Nikki, i'm 22 live on the northside of Brisbane.

This is my new pride and joy, i use to have a mirage, 1996 R33 GTS-T

enjoy :D let me know what you think :D

Welcome!

Is that SRR33 as in SR powered R33???

would have been rather embarrasing if it had an SR :D

Welcome dude (beep and wave). First, chill no one is out to get you we are all friendly here. Second, don't diss other peoples rides, you'll find more people will be friendly to you if you just try being a nice guy. Happy times.

I didn't know this was here so here I go...

My names Neil, from south western Brisbane, do a fair bit for Queensland raceway so if you have any questions about anything going on out there shoot me a PM or something.

I drive a 1998 Series 2 R33, Ill let the pictures do the talking -

12photoshoot1editedwidety3.jpg

12photoshoot3editedba1.jpg

12photoshoot5editedwidepe8.jpg

12photoshoot7editedvq8.jpg

Neil

I didn't know this was here so here I go...

My names Neil, from south western Brisbane, do a fair bit for Queensland raceway so if you have any questions about anything going on out there shoot me a PM or something.

I drive a 1998 Series 2 R33, Ill let the pictures do the talking -

Neil

Hey mate, do you work in Raceview area? I've seen your car parked in a Raceview carpark a few times.

would have been rather embarrasing if it had an SR :D

What ya talkin bout? Sr's are a great motor. Have seen couple Gtrs out there getting around in sr20s and pretty quick.

Well, I'm Aaron..

not a total newby, but anyhow.....

I like to drive anything with wheels.. or a steering wheel anyhow.

Currently own a series one R33 with Calsonic down the sides of it. (Thats a long story!)

I run skid days in Gympie at the roadcraft driver ed centre.. PM me for info.

I'm also building a mini-off road buggy.

Thats all