SAU Community

Queenslander

Mud

• 2 weeks later...

post-38000-1177824629.jpgpost-38000-1177825679.jpg

hey guys. My name is Ivan, i live on the gold coast and i own the White R33 with White Rims. and no tint cos stupid cops made me rip it off. if anyone from here sees me around say hi. And also iv seen GOR33 around robina but havnt had a chance to talk to u. so if u got tym stop and say hi. i LyK the interior. so yea wait t see some of you guys.

Edited by SNiPeR33

hey

Name: Arbess

Car: White 32 gtr

Msn: [email protected]

Myspace: www.myspace.com/arbess

Always up to meeting people around my area. I might ignore you when you drive by in your skyline, but thats because im a shy-guy :PBJ:

See you on the road, or not.

Edited by arbess

Well I'm really a Classic Plus owner.

We have Five Nissans. An83 RMR30Ti, an 84 R30Ti, an S13 Drifter, a dubious Patrol Tray Back Tower and a 96 WNGC34

S1, Stagea. I mainly whore on the Stagea Forum, with a bit on Classics. I am the REALL old fart of the Stagea Brigade hence the name, 66yo. Its sad but true.

If you want to Know why five Nissans. I bought the RMR30 Hatch in 83. Its done 600ks. No shit, no breakdowns. I took the rocker cover off it last year, and it looked so grusome, I just put it back on.

That Factory 5, where ALL Skylines are made, is Heaven on earth.

Maybe, when I get old(er) I could go an R35, go back to the land of my birth, and become a London Tunnel Runner.

It's nice to see the 32, 33 and 34 models cruising. I needed a waggon so the S1 was the only choice.

Being older does not mean you don't ROK.

Hey and hi to all, my name is Adam, 25 yo, northern GC, i drive a 92 gun metal grey R-32 on 18in advanti's with a few mods, ive had it stolen but luckily recovered, wave and say hi and u will get one back

Hey all,

Yeah, new like the rest of us. Its great to see such an active community though, pretty stoked to be able to be a part of it.

I am going to MountainRunner's time attack SAU event May 17, grey R32, if you see me there say hi!.

• 2 weeks later...

Heyoo,

New to Queensland section, but been on here for ages mainly in teh tech section etc.

My name is Brett, some people me BAM (intials) and I live in a sh1thole known as Toowoomba.

Other stuff about me, I'm 20 and have the ability to fail at most everything I do lol. that's mainly due to an attitude problem. In the near future I may be moving to the coast or Brisbane for a bit of diversity.

My car is an r33 gts25t. Few mods: slide max hi-flow, 555cc inj, pfc, avcr, SK suspension. Heres some pics.

Haha just realized these old photo's when it had stock 4wd suspension.

100_9535.jpg

100_9533.jpg

Brett.

Hi All

i have been using the forums for a little while so i thought i would introduce myself

Name: Chris

Car: 32 4door skyline

if you see me around say hi, i dont drive the car all that often i'm setting it up to be mainly a track car.

post-16559-1179183592_thumb.jpg

G'Day to all.

My name is Scott and i just moved up here from Canberra, i drive a Black 1991 Skyline GT-R with a bit of work done to it like rebuild motor, GT2540's and a few other bits here and there.

hope to meet you sometime and Catch ya on the Streets.

Scott.

Hey all

didnt notice this so thought i would intro myself.

Mark Harman

Logan/springwood/mt gravatt.. anywhere southside..

R32 GTR, R34 GTT.. and soon to have a 180sx Type X..

i do cheap/fair automotive installs and upgrades for alot of sau members. mostly FMIC kits exhausts etc. PM me if u need a job done a price that actually is fair.

Pics of.

R34 GTT with new FMIC, RE01s.

pic of Chris' GTST25T during the FMIC install.

and my BNR32 and R34 GTT

and the RB20 S13 im building.

post-25555-1179214420_thumb.jpg

post-25555-1179214603_thumb.jpg

post-25555-1179214943_thumb.jpg

post-25555-1179215172_thumb.jpg

post-25555-1179215256_thumb.jpg

Edited by markimak

Hey all im new to this ive had my 32 for bout 3 months now so thought id intro myself

SO HEY!!!!!!! :laugh:

Name: matt

Car: metallic black R32 GTS4 coupe on 20's :(

Msn: [email protected]

normally out most nites cruzin wit mates so if ya see me give us a holla nd ill holla bak 2 ya

cheerz ya'll

p.s pics be soonish sozz :D

G'day

I'm Aaron

Live in toowong

On my first skyline. Full stock r31 never thrashed. Not on road at moment.

Was my sisters car. She isn't a revhead. Car is schmick.