SAU Community

Queenslander

Mud

Gday all,

Been lurking around here for a couple of months and decided its time to introduce myself and start posting

Name: Shane Hary

Car: NA R34 4 Door

post-40919-1193140537_thumb.jpg

hey everyone...

my name is Errol..

been on here for a while and been in the street scene for years

i drive a classic GC110 skyline 2 door but it's only classic on the outside.. modded in the places that count :P

live out near kenmore way

hope to see some of u ppl out sometime :P

Hello...

name kelvin located indooroopilly. just migrated over to downunder not long ago. skyline always my dream car which i cant afford back in my country.

recently just bought '97 r33 gtst s2 white colour.

specs: tein shockers non-height adjustable, jasma turbo back exh system, turbo timer, boost meter, boost ctrler, mp3 player and hks pod filter.

got it at not bad price but came up with few problems. cant get it repaired as all ma savings gone for purchasing the car.

hope to learn more from everyone here.

looking forward for gathering session. was just wondering need to pay to join member then only can join outings??

cheers

Kelvin

hey all, thought I'd introduce myself, my name's Alyssa, I'm very new to this site and owning a skyline. I'm round the northside, and I drive a black R32 GTR, plates TRB26. If you see me around say hi, always looking for people to go cruising with

hi all,

im cody, i drive a black r33 gtst sII, pretty stock, i live on the goldie, feel free to say hi and let me know when you r headed out for a cruise or somethin.....

Hey all, Todd here live on gold coast grey 32gtst have whiteline test pilot sticker drivers side rear quarter window am usually up at broadwater carpark most sat nights interested to meet more of you all

Edited by toddlls

• 2 weeks later...

hey im Corey, pretty new to the site.

i own a white R32 GTR with plates (02 FNE), only just got it like 2 weeks ago, have wanted one for like 5-6 yrs and finally got one..

would love to get out and about with a few of yas.. so if ya see me around say g'day..

i live on the northside of brisvegas..

Cheers, Corey

Edited by 02_FNE

hey peeps,

realised i've posted a bit but not introduced myself lol. Name is Matt, I drive an white R33 SII (96 model). Relatively stock, catback exhuast, tein coilovers, boost gauge and a few other goodies (boost controller waiting to go in when i stop being lazy hehe).

I work in the IT field after leaving the automotive part import scene

I also own a small computer and electronics company, so if anyone needs computers or gadgets let me know I have my hand in a lot of automotoive electronics and computer gear. Pic of my car below (excuse my old Z in the corner, is my desktop)

post-31196-1195783492_thumb.jpg

Hey my name is Joel. I'm only new to this site so still trying to sus it all out.

I'm 19 and drive a white R32 GTS-t. It has just been imported real tidy. I work for ***** as a utility worker (contractor) out at the big ***** in ***.

I'm not 100% sure on what's been done to it but there is a pod filter, front strut bar, oil/water separator, looks like an after market exhaust but its pretty quiet and running 1bar. My number plate is *** ***. Feel free to to come say hi.

edited by Mud for your own saftey as discussed :teehee:

Hi, Im David, I've recently got myself a r32 with rb20, rb25 turbo, 3in ex, FMIC, 10psi boost.

It been given gtr guards front and rear, and will be sprayed very soon.

Nissans are new for me, i've owned rotors for the past 10 years or so (im 28)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all

name's Sean, have had my current r33 S2 coupe for a couple years now, was active on this site 3 or 4 years ago but kind of drifted away busy with work and stuff, and I think my account got deleted lol, anyway I can't find it and am happy to meet everyone :)

I live around auchenflower so if you see me around gimme a wave.

:ermm:

Hey All,

I've introduced myself before, but that was with my other car. I have just bought an R34 couple, which I am in love with.

I can be found in the Algester/Coopers Plains area. Car has NSW rego atm, but will be qld rego in two weeks.

Bought003.jpg

R34008.jpg

Well I'm really bored and I realized I never posted in this thread. Anyway my name is Tom. I drive an r33 s2 GTS-T. I'm from the Centenary Suburbs area(just near Mt.Ommaney shops). Current plates are RBR33

skyliiiine.jpg

Edited by ToMMaH

Heyas :)

We are fairly new to posting in this forum so thought it was about time we said hello.

We are Adrian & Leanne and we live in Loagn atm.

Only got our skyline a couple of months ago and it's currently pretty standard...

YEAR: 9/9 1993

MODEL: R33 GTS-T

BODY TYPE: Coupe

COLOUR: Black

MODS: Sports tuff clutch, and cat back, and 17's that need replacing quickly! :domokun:

ourskylineed2.th.jpg

hello all. im new to the forum and only had my skyline for 2 weeks now. its a white 97 series2. just got basic mods like exhaust ,cooler, coilovers and a timer. upgraded to this from my old n/a S13. i was gonna put a 25 motor in it but figured skylines a better car all round so just bought one. plus for some odd reason i swear i get more ks out of a tank than i did wit the s13. neways thats enough from me hope to meet you all on a cruise fairly soon. im often found cruising almost the entire south brisbane lol i like driving what can i say.