SAU Community

Queenslander

Mud

Hey im dan, just moved up here from adelaide, live in northen suburbs of bris,

I used to have an R33 with the works 270rwkw on 14psi (rebuilt engine, Gt3040 with screamer etc etc thats my old engine bay in my avatar) but just late last year I sold it and changed to an evo 7 (now being rebuilt also some very nice mods on it). My mrs has a 99wrx with forged internals, but in about 2 months prob going to sell it and get a stockish R33. Just thought id say hi.

Edited by sinistagtst

Hey ppl im new today my name is jason

I drive a 92 32 GTR

currently getting a rebiuld case i blew number one piston :-(

Living near sunnie coast

Holla

JASO

Hey Again just adding on to me other hello have more pics of me little beast

Also in the making is the engine have bllown the original and new one almost finished

has je pistons spool rods oversized bearings overhauled head brand spanking new turbos Garrett GT 28/60rs

oversized cooler n1 oil pump and water pump think thats bout it...... will repost new pics of engine when i get them

some pics anyway holla if ya like lol

post-47195-1201911622_thumb.jpg

post-47195-1202120130_thumb.jpg

post-47195-1202120143_thumb.jpg

post-47195-1202120161_thumb.jpg

post-47195-1202120181_thumb.jpg

post-47195-1202120203_thumb.jpg

post-47195-1202120236_thumb.jpg

post-47195-1202120250_thumb.jpg

Well I've made a few posts, but I guess I should more importantly post here :D

My names Nathan, moved up to Brizzy from Wollongong a bit over two months ago. Live in the Mount Gravatt area, I drive a Silver R34 25GT, had her for bit less than a month now so she's all standard...but all in due time :D

Looking forward to getting into the SAU community and the events!

hey guys im ben, been up here for a while actually just never got around to posting here... moved up from wollongong, livin on goldy

got an r33 gtst, bought a built motor which shat itself not long after so now cars in the workshop hopefully finished next month

rb26/30 full rebuilt.

T04z

Autronic SM4 and CDi

leather trim

stereo

heres some pics (engine bay was with previous motor) 355rwkw td07s rb25/30

new motor hoping for 500rwhp on street tune, and whatever it makes on race tune/Martini racing fuel.

cheers...ben.

post-4085-1202363435_thumb.jpg

post-4085-1202363455_thumb.jpg

post-4085-1202363484_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2BNVS

hey guys im ben, been up here for a while actually just never got around to posting here... moved up from wollongong, livin on goldy

got an r33 gtst, bought a built motor which shat itself not long after so now cars in the workshop hopefully finished next month

rb26/30 full rebuilt.

T04z

Autronic SM4 and CDi

leather trim

stereo

heres some pics (engine bay was with previous motor) 355rwkw td07s rb25/30

new motor hoping for 500rwhp on street tune, and whatever it makes on race tune/Martini racing fuel.

cheers...ben.

Another from Wollongong aye? Where abouts in Gong ?

im new hea,i drive r33 skyline gts-t 4doors 1996 from cairns

its my 1st skyline n i dnt really know much bout skyline since all my family n cuzin wrx fans...

n i have few problem with my aftermarket blow off valve n hicas light

so any advise or information wuld b much appriciatte it..thanks

post-47570-1202895070_thumb.jpg

Howdy All guys. Thought I would say hello.

Just about to purchase an r34 gt-t. Still learning about rb's as I come from a background knowledge on sr20's. Can tell you anything and everything about sr's.

Just trying to learn as much as i can about rb's now.

Hi everyone

I know its not the rihgt place for my post but couldnt find it anywhere else.

I need help with my wrc in qld

i bought a car with aftermarket steering wheel. someone b4 took off the airbag and i cant find any workshop who will give me a bloody rwc with it

please help

if anybody know a plcae where i can do it without changing it.

thanks in advance

i post a question without introducing myself...how rude.

Im new as well .... i bought a skyline sedan and now having problem with rwc couse aftermarket steering wheel.

Live in Brisbane and im non resident ...maybe someday ....still thinking.

HALLO TO EVERYONE !!

i post a question without introducing myself...how rude.

Im new as well .... i bought a skyline sedan and now having problem with rwc couse aftermarket steering wheel.

Live in Brisbane and im non resident ...maybe someday ....still thinking.

HALLO TO EVERYONE !!

Yeah mate, unless you find yourself a dodgy roadworthy your highly unlikly to get a rwc done. Trying posting in QLD section im sure someone will lend you there Original steering wheel, for some coin or out of pure kindness :huh:.

Yeah mate, unless you find yourself a dodgy roadworthy your highly unlikly to get a rwc done. Trying posting in QLD section im sure someone will lend you there Original steering wheel, for some coin or out of pure kindness :( .

thanks mate

i bought one of wrxhoon. good price and mate

hmm i dont think i actualy ever Introduce my self,an i'm not gunna now ether, hehe

nah names scott,and i finally moved back home to the gold coast

i'm looking 4a one/two bedroom unit for around $250 if anyone knows of any

or even if someone that runs/managers a block of units

anywere from southport to palm beach

post-36370-1203147508_thumb.jpg

hmm i dont think i actualy ever Introduce my self,an i'm not gunna now ether, hehe

nah names scott,and i finally moved back home to the gold coast

i'm looking 4a one/two bedroom unit for around $250 if anyone knows of any

or even if someone that runs/managers a block of units

anywere from southport to palm beach

Nice, another Gold Coaster. We should get a Gold Coast meet Happening.

Hey guys, my name is Kane.

I'm picking up my 33 GTS-T on Saturday.

TECHNICALLY i live in nsw (Kingcliff, just over the border)... But the Gold Coast is where most of my time is spent :P. (for those who don't know, Kingscliff is about 10 minutes from the border -_-).

Looking forward to joining the QLD club, parhaps coming to some meets, etc.

Im a Computer Technician/Network Admin by day, and soon to be Skyline driver by night :whistling:

Cheers guys,

Kane

Nice, another Gold Coaster. We should get a Gold Coast meet Happening.

That would be cool. :D

Hi all, I relocated from Sydney to the Gold Coast just over a month ago.

Still adjusting, ...... don't know anyone, don't know the larger area, got nowhere to go,.... it's quite different from the Western suburbs of Sydney. I've never lived so close to so many beaches, I was used to driving for an hour to get to the nearest beach.

I drive a white R34 GT-T, currently with NSW plates until the end of this week (KHM-33R) , and then I have to put up with those "fugly" oversized QLD plates until my slimline's arrive. :banana: