SAU Community

Queenslander

Mud

Hey, my names Ash, live on the gold coast. Always happy to meet new people, as i dont really know too many people so if you see my car, dont be afraid to say hi.

post-21385-1179658283_thumb.jpg

Hey, my names Ash, live on the gold coast. Always happy to meet new people, as i dont really know too many people so if you see my car, dont be afraid to say hi.

post-21385-1179658283_thumb.jpg

im happy to wave at anyone who has buddy club P1s on.. very nice.

Hi there.

My names Mitchell

I just bought a black 4 door R32 GTS-t.. 2 weeks ago

Just put personalised plates NSS13 on it last week ... the plates were off my old silvia ... i miss that car lol ... just wasnt quick enough

I live on the northside brissie / sunshine coast

And i will normally be seen driving around chermside or maroochydore/mooloolaba with the girlfriend in the car :w00t:

Normally shoppping :P

If you see me around give a toot and a wave :(

Edited by Epyon

hey peeps, names Aaron! i drive white R33 4door with the plates POQ123 (piss off quick 123) the previous owner thought them up! n e waz-iam new to the forum have met some of the others out in a few cruises, but the local boys in blue wanted my licence more than me apparently- so they just took it for 6months! but ill see you all at dyno day on the 16th yea. come say hi nice to met new ppl, :action-smiley-069: if ya see the car out beep my mate who is now my driver will beep back! laterz

Hey mate

i live in the tanah merah hyperdome area.. travel all around daisy hill and shailer park if u see my 180 or the R34 wave at me..

** NOTE RB20 S13 in background.. :action-smiley-069: **

post-25555-1181222678_thumb.jpg

Edited by markimak

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Carl

Car: R31 S1 GX 1986

Engine: RB30e

Transmission: stock 5 speed

Mods: Ajustable caster rods, S13 lower control arms, Koni's front & rear, King Springs in the front, Lovell's in the rear, Whiteline front & rear swaybars, Whiteline front strut brace, Cusco pillowball camber tops (yet to be fitted), XF Falcon throttle body, 3" intake pipe, K&N pod filter, Malpassi rising rate fuel pressure reg, oil catch can, advanced timing, Extractors with a full 2.5" exhaust, Exedy clutch, 3.9 diff gears with a mini spool, S3 tail lights, S2 Silho front bar & front lip, raised bonnet for heat extraction, SAAS race seat, complianced as a 2 seater & 17x8 & 17x9 Drift Teks.

Future mods: oil cooler & fitter relocation kit, VL turbo conversion & what ever else i can think of when the time comes.

Pics: yes

IMG_2272.jpg

IMG_2271.jpg

IMG_2273.jpg

IMG_2254.jpg

IMG_2237.jpg

IMG_2247.jpg

Carl

Hi all, I am Micah. I live on the Gold Coast.

I drive a White Stagea with a Mild tune RB26 and R34 Rims.

I only recently joined the forums, and am looking forward to becoming a club member also.

Give me a toot if you see me - as far as I know, I have the only white Stagea on the Gold Coast to date....

[email protected]

photos in gallery

Edited by rb26stagea

Hi all,

I'm a new owner of a silver '95 GTS-T R33. I swapped a 2004 1.8ltr auto Suzuki Liana for it. :yes:

I currently own and race a non-road reg'd turbo rotary (red Series 5 RX7) in the TopGear series and I notice there is one or two familiar cars in this forum. So I will be researching this forum and coming to some of you for advice on all things Skyline-related.

My plan is to make some mods and turn the R33 into a street reg'd race car. Towing the RX7 to the track and back, and not being legally allowed to drive it on the streets wears a bit thin after a while, plus I wouldn't mind driving something that idles under 96 decibels. :P I'm mainly concerned about how expensive any mods might be to bring the R33 up to anywhere near where the power of the RX7 is, so don't expect to see the R33 on track and competitive too soon.

skylineavatarsf6.jpg

Hey guys Names Dan

Just got on these here fourms a couple days ago i drive a Gunmetal R32 GTST on the North side, mostly round the Moronfield scene haha. i'm always on the Alppeby-Stafford-Kelvin Grove Connection on me ways to uni so if ya see us swing us a highbeam and wave.

one of you guys might have sence me make a err sence with a moto copper at the stafford rounda-bout couple months ago during that BS construction.I was targeted for being a young driver long story but i was targeted and the old wanker who was speeding got let off i copped 3 points and 1 fitty.

oh yeah, any Chocco scum on here?

thanks guys

Drive safe!

Hi I am mark, I am not exactly new ... with member number 88 on these forums :| but I have been away a veeeerryyy long time since i sold my 33 gtst, but I picked up my R32 GTR Yesterday from sydney, so I am finallly back in the game :P, will get some pics and specs up soon (soon as I wash it)

Hey guys Names Dan

Just got on these here fourms a couple days ago i drive a Gunmetal R32 GTST on the North side, mostly round the Moronfield scene haha. i'm always on the Alppeby-Stafford-Kelvin Grove Connection on me ways to uni so if ya see us swing us a highbeam and wave.

one of you guys might have sence me make a err sence with a moto copper at the stafford rounda-bout couple months ago during that BS construction.I was targeted for being a young driver long story but i was targeted and the old wanker who was speeding got let off i copped 3 points and 1 fitty.

oh yeah, any Chocco scum on here?

thanks guys

Drive safe!

I beg your pardon? I can't understand what you are saying.

haha sorry wrote that in a bit of a hurry. just having a bitch about a speeding ticket i got a few months ago.

the cop that booked me was a real asshole to me. i was second in a line of traffic moving into a posted 40 zone when the cop jumps out from behind a post and tried to signal the old guy in front of me to the side of the road the old guy ignored the cop and kept on driving, so he then turned looked at me and the car and decided he would just book me instead. which i would have been ok with because i did f**k up however the cop adjusted the speed to the next tier so my fine and points higher.

• 2 weeks later...