SAU Community

Queenslander

Mud

Name: Carly

Car: 1996 R33 S2 Gtst m spec manual

Colour: gunmetal gray/purple (anyone know what the colour is called?)

Mods: 19" RS GT rims, tein coilovers, recaros, alpine stereo and some smaller mods.

Msn: [email protected]

I had a sss pulsar and a wrc celica and decided to sell both for a skyline. I have had the 33 for 3 months now. She was stock when i got it so its coming along nicely and faster than what i thought. Hope to meet up with you soon guys!

Hey all

Im brand new and know non of you s but i guess i will later down the track. Many little projects goin on but my main one is tryin to milk 500hp from my R33 Gtst. Might of scored a GTR so R33 project has stopped for now. Currently in central queensland but want to get down to the coast to be with the beautiful people

Name: Carly

Car: 1996 R33 S2 Gtst m spec manual

Colour: gunmetal gray/purple (anyone know what the colour is called?)

Mods: 19" RS GT rims, tein coilovers, recaros, alpine stereo and some smaller mods.

Msn: [email protected]

I had a sss pulsar and a wrc celica and decided to sell both for a skyline. I have had the 33 for 3 months now. She was stock when i got it so its coming along nicely and faster than what i thought. Hope to meet up with you soon guys!

woah a 19 yo female in tanah merah

im a 19 yo make in tanah merah. pm me yo lol..

where bouts u live.? tanah merah ave.? i think ive seen ur old celica down the avenue.

anyway pm me yo

woah a 19 yo female in tanah merah

im a 19 yo make in tanah merah. pm me yo lol..

where bouts u live.? tanah merah ave.? i think ive seen ur old celica down the avenue.

anyway pm me yo

dude this isnt boost or cb.

Name : Vish

Cars: 2000 R34 GT-T , 1990 Chaser JX81, 1999 Audi RS4

Colour : Lighting Yellow , Pearl White

Mods: a few

MSN: [email protected]

post-13170-1197511774_thumb.jpg

Edited by 53XYN

Woot newbies thread found at last....

Name : Sam

Cars: Mitsubishi FTO Turbo

Colour : Dark Blue, CF trimmings

Mods: $20k of engine work... CF Bonnet, 18" rims, Cream leather interior, etc

MSN: [email protected]

yeah i know its not a skyline. But i was at the last meet with carlt and vish and the crew... Will be bringing along my baby when it gets back at the end of the month...

Hi to all...

newbies section! :(

Hi Im new :P

Name : Dale

Cars: R33 Skyline

Colour : HyperSilver/2tone

Mods: why.. its Stock officer!

MSN: Pm me

I like stuff! ahoy there!.. dont forget support "ACt like a pirate day, In your area!.. Today!"

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

Names Russell, I'm from Cairns in QLD

I have recently acquired 95 S1 R33 GTS-4 4 door N/A skyline. Shes in relatively good nick. I bought this as my tinkering car, so far theres no engine mods, there has been some suspension mods plus shes sitting on 18" amg mags. So i have a bit to play with :D

At the moment the poor girl is slow as all hell, my other car which is a 3L V6 Camry (I have modded the intake and exhaust on the Camry but thats all) leaves the skyline for dead, But i am hoping it might be because one of the previous owners of this skyline has put a 3 or 3 1/4 inch exhaust kit on a N/A setup, kinda sounds like shit and has no balls on the low end. So i am having a 2.5in pipe put in, hopefully it will help that problem. I would think about turbo, but not quite yet i need to learn my skyline first. After driving a FWD car for a few years this is all a new experience.

So atm I know nothing and could probably not offer any advise and Ill be asking a lot of questions, so bare with me. :action-smiley-069: So far I have found quite a bit of information from just browsing SAU.

Cheers

Hey every one iam from bundy and have just picked myself up a stock s1 r33 i have big plans 4 my baby with 400r body kit full respray is a blue and silver and would like to get 350hp at the wheels on 12psi witch should be easy at the moment i am after a good cheep 600x300x76 intercooler and pluming if any one can help with good places to buy would be grate

thanks andrew

Hope to see some of you guys when i am down the gold coast in 3weeks time

'Bout time I get around to doing this.

Name : Troy

Cars: NA R34 Sedan

Colour : Silver

Mods: There have been somethings added, somethings swapped, and somethings piggy backing other... :bunny:

Number Plate : Stock 830 JXU (that's stock for now... (But it's easier to spot the GT wing on the back...))

MSN: Pm me

post-38707-1187842012_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone.

I picked up my white '98 R34GTt 2door a couple of weeks ago.

Its completely stock except for suspension and a japanese GPS/TV/Everything head unit that cant be changed to english

stock plates [626-KJV]

Live on the Sunshine Coast (most likely to see me in maroochydore or coolum)

Hi

Im Daniellive in gympie qld. have a white r33 skyline with stock motor and a gt3076r turbo has 336hp atm with stock injectors.more pwr to come. So see you out crusing number plate Pink or red UCD15 not hard to spot me in a crowd

Hi

Im Daniel live in gympie qld. have a white r33 skyline with stock motor and a gt3076r turbo has 336hp atm with stock injectors.more pwr to come. So see you out crusing number plate red UCD15 not hard to spot me in a crowd.

Dan

Hi everyone.

I picked up my white '98 R34GTt 2door a couple of weeks ago.

Its completely stock except for suspension and a japanese GPS/TV/Everything head unit that cant be changed to english

stock plates [626-KJV]

Live on the Sunshine Coast (most likely to see me in maroochydore or coolum)

ahha i like ur name.. skyrice..

welcome to the forums