SAU Community

Photos From Sunday Cruise 18th March For All Viewing

Devils_Advocate21

As todays random cruise posed a new challenge for alot of us assembling the letters SAU out of cars and thankyou Col for helping us out with the getting the people inline to move them, We managed to actually get it sorted after about 30 to 45 minutes of work in the confined space of the BW carpark, Big thankyou for those that had patients, we managed to get it done.. Myself and Nismo Have located a better spot for next saturday or sunday to be decided at the moment to achieve a better camera angle as well as better shot and better shots of this harder nature but is in a wider open space so can be easily achievable.

At the moment uploading my pictures to photobucket once done will post into here the link. But for those who took photos please add them below in here

Thankyou

Adam

DSCF0798.jpg

DSCF0797.jpg

DSCF0796.jpg

DSCF0795.jpg

DSCF0794.jpg

DSCF0793.jpg

DSCF0792.jpg

DSCF0790.jpg

DSCF0784.jpg

DSCF0783.jpg

DSCF0782.jpg

DSCF0781.jpg

DSCF0780.jpg

DSCF0779.jpg

DSCF0778.jpg

DSCF0776.jpg

DSCF0777.jpg

DSCF0775.jpg

DSCF0774.jpg

DSCF0773.jpg

DSCF0772.jpg

OK here are mine. Our attempt to replicate the words SAU failed today due to not being able to find a suitable height to take the photos from. Nevertheless, thanks to Adams initiatives, we now know what we need to make this possible. Apologies to all those that turned up and painstakingly endured the burning sun while the whole process took place. Please don't be detered by todays events, we have a much better location in mind, so stay tuned for next week! In the meantime, thanks to all that turned up and enjoy the pics as usual :)

Jon

The Almighty yellow banana finally made an appearance :happy:

CoastCruise18thMarch019.jpg

Yes, looks like a full blown car yard :ninja:

CoastCruise18thMarch010.jpg

This was supposed to be the A in SAU

CoastCruise18thMarch007.jpg

The "U"

CoastCruise18thMarch006.jpg

Princess Camii, u didn't stop to say hi????? :P

CoastCruise18thMarch013.jpg

CoastCruise18thMarch015.jpg

A newbie!

CoastCruise18thMarch021.jpg

For Sale!

CoastCruise18thMarch020.jpg

Tidy 32!

CoastCruise18thMarch022.jpg

Couldn't resist taking this shot on my way out from the spit due to the backdrop!

CoastCruise18thMarch037.jpg

CoastCruise18thMarch039.jpg

random

CoastCruise18thMarch025.jpg

CoastCruise18thMarch026.jpg

Guess who the lovebirds are? Just testing my digital zoom :laugh:

CoastCruise18thMarch030.jpg

are the lovebirds steph and ian? :P

haha nice pics boys!

that BW idea of the cars spelling SAU is a brilliant idea..someone bring a ladder next time :happy:

adam, sat's idea sounds great, should be there if i can get there :ninja:

WOW

We certainlly left an impression...

ok some crappy pics..

dscn1998mvq3.jpg

preparing the parking game madness..

dscn2010mgj9.jpg

I think this is "S"

dscn2018mry8.jpg

"A"

dscn2029mqp1.jpg

"U"

dscn2027mzc2.jpg

thanks to ben's gf for taking this one while standing on parking meter box.. thanks mate!

looked more like skyline parking game/car yard.. :P

dscn2034mmx8.jpg

For those who were not there and cant see the formation...

Try this, it might help understand the formation... The top of the "S" was there, just out of sight in this shot...

The original photo;

dscn2034mmx8.jpg

The modified one, outlineing the "SAU"

Hope this helps... :P

post-2979-1174221501.jpg

damm a nice turnout !!! .. sorry john couldnt make it .. defaintly up for the next one !.. i take it lyndan didnt make it either? ..

Hi Every one sorry the 34 didnt show her face on this event, next time i will be there for sure. Someone should of climb up the Street light and take a photo, but really need some Height for the photos to take full effect. But over all looked like a really good day, shame i missed out.

Hey guys i saw you all down the coast and also entering the BP at yatala, i was in the orange civic if any of you gurs saw it. Decided to passenger for once...looked like a good cruise.

It was a great way to spend a Sunday. Beautiful weather, great turnout and good to meet up with you guys. Hope we can do it Saturday coming guys. I am leaving on Sunday for a weeks holiday. Anyways, good work organising it Adam.

hey guys sorry wasnt there car had some lil niggles i fixed up sunday, so missed out! def in for next one my friends for sure!! awsome pics lots of great high class rides there.. well done everyone!