SAU Community

Nismo Lm-gt4 (copies)

FOBS15

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These arnt drift teks dude.. They arnt made in 18" i also found this out .. so what are they?

They are Rota P45R's, i know this because i was going to import some from the usa a while ago, some people in the uk also call them Rota GTR's, if you do a search on google for both of these names you will find pics of the exact same wheels and most of the colours they are avaliable in.

is it just me or is the first pic of all the diff colourd wheels diff to the rest of the pictures? i want 18's in black so someone buy my starcorp's!

Yip the pic of all the different coloured wheels are not the wheels that are for sale on this group buy, they are another "copy wheel" they are copied from a wheel called "desmond regamasters".

Hey FOBS15 I am thinking of getting them for my S15 as well. What size are you getting? I have stock guards front and rears are lipped.

Im thinking

18 x 8.5 ET25 offset front

18 x 8.5 ET30 offset rear

should be flush with guards and clear coilovers.

Not sure 18 x 8.5 ET30 offset would clear coils at the front and that 18 x 9.5 ET30 offset would fit in the rears

Edited by Paragon

Hey FOBS15 I am thinking of getting them for my S15 as well. What size are you getting? I have stock guards front and rears are lipped.

Im thinking

18 x 8.5 ET25 offset front

18 x 8.5 ET30 offset rear

should be flush with guards and clear coilovers.

Not sure 18 x 8.5 ET30 offset would clear coils at the front and that 18 x 9.5 ET30 offset would fit in the rears

I am planning to get 18 x 8.5 +30 all round. Should fit nice. If they were 9.5 on the fronts then they'd def hit the coilovers.

I need to know if these will 100% fit an R33 GTSt, anyone have confirmation on offset? If so then i should be in for a set of bronze 18's.

This also depends on the width ur goin for. Offset if im not mistaken is +30 on those Skylines, correct me if im wrong please as im into my silvia's.

Also pplz please remember that the spoke profile is different on less wider wheels. Pics are showing a 9.5 inch wide wheel. Spoke profile is different on smaller width wheels. I will try get a hold of some pics and post so u get an idea of what im talkin about.