SAU Community

Greddy E-manage/ultimate. A Good Option?

GR33 vous

Hey just wondering if anyone is using e-manage or e-manage ultimate and wanted to get some feedback as I'm thinking of using it. Just have bolt on mods and really want to sort out my ignition/air/fuel curve as it's a bit shakey. Does anyone know if the ultimate version is a much better unit?

Cheers any imput would be appreciated.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

better then safc / no ecu at all / wolf

worse then power fc / autronic / motec

about the same as a haltech / ems / etc

Disclaimer : I know f**kall and talk shit, be prepared to have people get emo and argue my post :unsure: **

*p.s only some of that disclaimer is true :P

Will be doing some testing next week as an alternative to the Power FC.

Not as good as Power FC but for minor mods should be able to do what is required for a price that will be cheaper than most other aftermarket ECU's.

Cheers

Ken

I use the Emanage Blue in my auto but only have the injection control sorted. If I want more from it I was told that I needed ignition control, and that the Emanage Ultimate was the way to go. I have basic mods like pod, exhaust, elec boost controller, FMIC, fpr. For a good site with info and updates for both firmware and software on the Ultimate and Blue Emanage, check out:

http://www.mohdparts.com/emanage/#E-manage...amp;%20Firmware

Will be doing some testing next week as an alternative to the Power FC.

Not as good as Power FC but for minor mods should be able to do what is required for a price that will be cheaper than most other aftermarket ECU's.

Cheers

Ken

does minor mods = gtr injectors and hksgt2530 with 1.3bar and usual supporting mods?

need a car to test on? :laugh:

I have installed a ultimate on my 33.

I have a 3" turbo back exhaust, hks front mount and nismo pump fitted, It was tuned by hyperdrive and produced 274rwhp which I was happy with.

Although unlike the pfc which is plug and play there is quite a lot of wiring to be done all injectors, ignition etc its quite a head f**k but take your time and its manageable.

The software is very good and fairly easy to work with, and the data logging is excellent, it can hold a fair amount of data internally with out the laptop connected depending on cycle time selected.

There are also a lot of extra options that can be purchased e.g. pressure sensor, link up to electronic gauges etc.

Considering the price it is very competitive, Ive been nothing but happy with it so far.

I have a 3" turbo back exhaust, hks front mount and nismo pump fitted, It was tuned by hyperdrive and produced 274rwhp which I was happy with.

Although unlike the pfc which is plug and play there is quite a lot of wiring to be done all injectors, ignition etc its quite a head f**k but take your time and its manageable.

The software is very good and fairly easy to work with, and the data logging is excellent, it can hold a fair amount of data internally with out the laptop connected depending on cycle time selected.

There are also a lot of extra options that can be purchased e.g. pressure sensor, link up to electronic gauges etc.

Considering the price it is very competitive, Ive been nothing but happy with it so far.

did you wire it yourself?

the install manual looked pretty straight forward giving manufacturer specific ecu wiring diags.

although i would reconmend getting the extra harness that goes between the loom plugs and the computer which enables you to wire the ultimate up into the harness out of the car, and you dont have to cut into the main loom, It will make your life a shit load easier!

Cheers thanks for the info, I've got very similar mods and would be happy with that power. Am in the process of ordering the ultimate unit now will post up my results when It's fitted. Won't be for a while though, think I'm gonna buy from Japan.

Can you get a plug and play loom for the Ultimate??

I'm not sure if you can, I got mine a year ago when it first came out and you couldn't then

I'm talking about just a small harness that goes between the stock ecu and its plugs so you can splice into it and not the car's loom.

Do you get what I mean?

Ash.