SAU Community

Stolen S13 - Sydney Nsw Edit: Photos Added

rb27tt

hi. last nite my red s13 silvia with an rb26tt was stollen from thornleigh at approx 9pm..

i beleive it is now in the liverpool/ fairfield area and am offering a reward for the return of the car or information leading to the return.. the car is r32 red with tinted side windows (rear window not tinted) 16in mesh rims... fully polished motor and twin trust high mount turbos..... the car is my life and will do almost anything to get it back... any info please email me at [email protected]..... the car was featured in zoom magazine issue 102.. will try to get pics up to help with the identification.... if any 1 gets offered rb parts that dont seem legit ring the police immediatley with as much info bout the offer and person offering the parts..... i hope it comes back to me in one peice. :happy::):laugh:

stolen.jpg

stolen2.jpg

Edited by rb27tt

i just want it back.... it also had r33 gtr front seats... b&m shifter and a custom centre consol featuring a boost gauge and an oil pressure gauge..... if every1 tells 2 people and they tell 2 people and so on and so on its bound to turn up......

Edited by rb27tt

I hate seing these threads :happy:

why cant they just get a normal job and buy a freaking car..

will keep an eye out.

Do post this on nissansilvia forums!!

Hope you get your car back man!!

im wiling to look the other way if the car is returned to me..... no questions asked.... i just want it back.... it also had r33 gtr front seats... b&m shifter and a custom centre consol featuring a boost gauge and an oil pressure gauge..... please please can some one help me out?!

I'll look out for you. I go to around thornleigh all the time.

No offence, but that's not a very smart thing to say is it. If someone would be busted for returning it to you, obviously they wouldn't. (just saying that it mgiht scare away someone who might have returned it.)

Edited by MANWHORE

sad to see . must ask , dont you have an alarm or immobiliser or anything ? , dissapointing to hear if you didnt have any security fitted . saw something similar with a 180 sx with a gtr engine in it - no security at all - stolen

Edited by sky-017

new lead boys......... a guy round the roseville chatswood area i used to know apparantly has

some issues with me... now i hear he has come into some money when he used to always be broke.....

i mite be barking up th wrong tree but it could be a lead.....

can they confirm it was my silvia on the tow truck?? what company was the truck from? ;)