Sau Nsw Official Dyno Day 2007

Abo Bob

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YESSS !!!!!!!!!!!

IN FOR THE 19TH :D

Ill try for the aftermarket turbo for GTT prize, just hope mario wont show up hahaha

Haven't you heard about my new secret weapon Shonen? I don't think either of you has both oars in the water...

Hehehe and what makes you think ive still got the same set up ? :blink:

We are easy on the time but think 9am sharp might be best to get through all the cars and hopefully have a bit more time for small testing or changing. What you think Adam?

Hehehe and what makes you think ive still got the same set up ? :blink:

Blind optimism? :banana:

We are easy on the time but think 9am sharp might be best to get through all the cars and hopefully have a bit more time for small testing or changing. What you think Adam?

Absolutely. :P

That's 9am on the dyno so I'll be there around 8:30 to start signing people on.

Blind optimism? :blink:

Absolutely. :banana:

That's 9am on the dyno so I'll be there around 8:30 to start signing people on.

And i'll be there at 6, because im tough and want to upstage you.............................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

Na i'll prolly rock up nice n early, avoid the clutter and waiittt. Last year was, well, chockers.

• 2 weeks later...
ok, so it's on the 19th? If so, im so there -_-

Hell i'd be there on the 12th too, just go before i get them ripped out ;)

Changed to the 19th! ...you guys are kidding aren't you?...every Import worth its salt (including ours) will be here...

http://www.sportcompact.net.au/round4.php

have it the next day perhaps...our car will have full race tune, C16 in the tank and a bottle full of NOS to waste.

John whats your dyno record (i.e. the most powerful car) ??

Changed to the 19th! ...you guys are kidding aren't you?...every Import worth its salt (including ours) will be here...

http://www.sportcompact.net.au/round4.php

have it the next day perhaps...our car will have full race tune, C16 in the tank and a bottle full of NOS to waste.

John whats your dyno record (i.e. the most powerful car) ??

awww no :P would have loved to have seen your car back out there!! AND a very pregnant stace!!! :)

im IN IN IN to compete. this is uni group isn't it??? cbf reading previous 5 pages. if so they are a great bunch and their dyno is known to be a lil 'happy'.

LOL!!! nah dude its at UAS!!!

Bob - how is this being run ? ie Do we just show up and wait for a spot - Or so we pre-pay with some sort of dyno order worked out ?

Cheers,