SAU Community

Sau Nsw Official Dyno Day 2007

Abo Bob

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squeaky wheel. I wanted to go to Compak attack too but I forgot it was on when I agreed to change it. Oh well, not changing it back that's for sure.

B-man, first come first on. Pay on the day.

Squeaky wheel. I wanted to go to Compak attack too but I forgot it was on when I agreed to change it. Oh well, not changing it back that's for sure.

B-man, first come first on. Pay on the day.

These straight line events with bumper bars are on all the time, SAU Dyno Day is once a year. Hard to organise these things and maybe in future should do a survey of what events are on or something? Wondering why it took so long for someone to say HELLO Straight Line Event is on same day.

Dirt Garage Dyno highest dyno reading what car and with or with out NOS?

R33 GTR Top Secret Car will be here and has had more mods and should make by far the highest and make ....rwkw.

lol, sorry paul. i whinged hard. and yes it has been said i have lots of pull. or perhaps that i like a pull. i can't remember. sorry for anyone running compak attack, but for those spectating it should be easily possible to do both. UAS is just 20 mins from WSID. i definately wont be going to compak attack. i've been to one before and it was pretty bad. I hope they have pulled a finger out and put on a good event for you guys who keep supporting it.

These straight line events with bumper bars are on all the time, SAU Dyno Day is once a year. Hard to organise these things and maybe in future should do a survey of what events are on or something? Wondering why it took so long for someone to say HELLO Straight Line Event is on same day.

R33 GTR Top Secret Car will be here and has had more mods and should make by far the highest and make ....rwkw.

Will you be dyno'ing it with the 20's on it bro? kekekegay.gif

Hahaha.. Nick & Baron I know you secretly cruise round on the streets with 22's on your gtrs.. The ones that look like garbage can lids! I know because I see you both drive up and down george street together :action-smiley-069:

Hahaha.. Nick & Baron I know you secretly cruise round on the streets with 22's on your gtrs.. The ones that look like garbage can lids! I know because I see you both drive up and down george street together :P

and eyeing up the guys in their lancers

Highest your dyno has ever gone (accurately)...easy question

Top Secret car or just a gold R33 with plates on it to decieve?? Why wont it be racing?...ahh thats right...it went racing and embarrassed itself...dyno room may be the best spot for it then.

The real test of a cars potential is the MPH on a time slip or a lap time at the track

im IN IN IN to compete. this is uni group isn't it??? cbf reading previous 5 pages. if so they are a great bunch and their dyno is known to be a lil 'happy'.

cbf ahahha tell me u dont live in teh hills area!!

;)

close to it. wouldn't mind living in the hills area, just a pitty theres too many emos.

You love them!

I've worked it out. Emo girls go for emo guys, so they are closet lesbians because they like boy who look like girls. People need to stop reproducing these emo children.. They are infecting the world with there emo-ness.

stop saying emo.

EMO!... emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo.. X 11TY

I'm done.

Price check - Razor blade 6-pack

Lmfao.. Steak knifes are better.. But then they don't do it to kill themselves, they only do it for the attention.