SAU Community

Tuesday Night Dinner 3rd April 07

SMR33

I didnt know you felt like that andy..the group is too big?

I thought that was what it was all about.. a big group session to meet and dribble to people.

My fav one so far has been at chilly's.. it was a good atmosphere..

anyway ill have to withdraw from this week..and its a shame too with all the negative air sitring around this event.

Marc // Karen..

Please keep the event going, it is good for new and old members to meet up and just have a bit of a feed and a yarn.

Possibly the break that a few people are forced to have from RL commitments will recharge the batteries as such to join in on the events again.

Thanks again to the whole QLD crew for the effort you guys put in for nothing.. its appreciated..

and Ben... err.. what do you do again?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If there is a negative air it is manufactured

There is some sort of weird overreaction going on here. ONE (me) person said it was not really their thing anymore so really that should still leave the best part of 20 people per week going.

I have no ill feeling towards anyone or the event and would like to see it keep going and I really doubt Karen and Marc would stop it because one person decided to take a step back from it.

Anyway this whole dealy has wasted far to much of everyones brain power so back to the RSVPs

Yeah I didn't think there was a negative air either, but I have to admit when "discontent" was first mentioned I did wonder if there was something I didn't know about lol

Anyway the table is booked for 16 people, under "SAU".

Marc // Karen..

Please keep the event going, it is good for new and old members to meet up and just have a bit of a feed and a yarn.

Possibly the break that a few people are forced to have from RL commitments will recharge the batteries as such to join in on the events again.

Thanks again to the whole QLD crew for the effort you guys put in for nothing.. its appreciated..

Don't worry mate, the event will continue as long as there's interest in it. And btw it's nice to know that our efforts are noticed :)

Don't worry mate, the event will continue as long as there's interest in it. And btw it's nice to know that our efforts are noticed :D

i daresay it'll continue even if it's you and karen and me and dave, punctuated occasionally by a mushroom and a mrbenno :)

• 2 weeks later...