SAU Community

Skyline Cruise

redevil

i guess we could meet up in mooloolaba or maroochydore and then join the cruise when they pass.. whether they go thru mooloolaba or if we will ave to meet them on the highway. anoyone else local that wants to do the same?

Yeah im definatley in for this cruise. Im in noosa so will meet up when everone gets here.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinkin suncoast motorway, cause the guy who was running the boost cruising side of it broke his car so i think he wants me to take over that side of it

ah ok...well we will have to find a spot where we can wait for you guys to drive by. its 124km from springwood to sunnycoast so ima guess it will take about an 1hr and a bit to get to sunny coast so, ill make sure we're all ready to join the cruise around then, what do you rekon?

well since i'm now apparently running this thing on boost aswell i need to talk to people who want to organise both sunny coast meets and nudgee meet. Also any suggestions about final place at noosa too... just pm thanks guys

Coolz that will be great subzeror33...but will the whole cruise stop over at nudgee shell? I reckon it would be good to stop over at nudgee shell cuz the first meeting pt is springwood, and perhaps somewhere in sunnycoast a 2nd stop, or if not peepz at sunnycoast will meet straightaway at noosa together?

Man u guys are harsh. us poor buggers up here (north or Noosa) never get a good run.

I would love to go.. But I'm not keen to drive to brizzy to cruise back! lol! :stupid:

Besides, I'm gonna be stuffed after the 2 skid days, which some of you are coming to here in Gympie..!

You can bet it will be raining.. It's Gympie show.

They say that only 2 shows have ever been recorded that it DIDN"T rain! Slippery roads it is!

I'll see how we get on, some of us mite appear! I'll ask the local yokels!

What are u planning to do in Noosa?

cheers

Aaron

ok guys depending if we get away on time, is whether or not the group stops at nudgee or not....but i will be stoping along the way to get peeps and keep going.

we will be going down the highway..or up it. Redevil (MRO33) will be leading the main group up the highway. The first meet up will be a springwood as always...try to get there before 10 so we can leave asap, as driving in the midday sun is a bitch for those who dont have air con.

The second meet up:

The Shell at Nudgee.

I will be stopping there probably about 10:30. I have a silver r32 the with plates 57IGG...so when you see come over cause i dont know who will be stopping there...once i receive word from Redevil we will be joining them on the highway.

The next meet up will be probably at one of the BP's on the way, it seems the easiest....ALL THOSE WHO ARE GOING TO MEET UP AROUND MOOLOOLABA AREA can you please PM me so we can organise a staging area. Ta. Prob get the soon after 11am i hope.

We will try to get the group to stop off at this staging area for a quick shoot...piss and drink etc...then keep going.

ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS PM REDEVIL AND MYSELF..

One more thing guys.

psi said it so blame him

lol..For those who know the noosa area are there some grassy areas where we can camp for a few hrs??

If this has been address on Boost or anywhere else, my bad. But can you post up here please.

We somewhere to stop...can bring some balls and schtuff along, if you have them, chairs...umbrellas etc.

I'm still definately in! The 34 has been serviced and ready to cruise. Just needs a good wash now!

I'll hopefully have another 2 32's with me as well. And hopefully i'll convince HR31_RB20DET to come as well...

I'll be at the Springwood meet.

Edited by Miss Niz

Ahh yes of course!!! Hot skylines being driven by hot guys, what more could a chick want??? Hehehe

Well if you say so lol....

The count down has started...

I may have a seat if my mate dont come, whos keen to roll with me?

Man u guys are harsh. us poor buggers up here (north or Noosa) never get a good run.

I would love to go.. But I'm not keen to drive to brizzy to cruise back! lol!

Why not drive down to brissie? We're driving up there only to have to come back. Only you get the boring part over first!

Edited by ellie