SAU Community

Skyline Cruise

redevil

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, ill come..got the R33 with some new 18" Rims, so will take it out for a spin.

Disapointing though that the side of my front bar kissed a ditch at 30km/h in the rain:(

Jason

Sweet, this is turning out great, hope the weather stays sunny. got any idea of how many people are going on this cruise?

Probably about 25 + whoever on boost is coming who hasn't posted here.

so a few cars hopefully.

I blew my intercooler hose off tonight...got it back on..hopefully it holds out lol.

Alright man good stuff....i think there are about another 20 people from bbbboost coming.....

so there should be a few cars coming.

Should be SCCHHHHWWWEEETT!!!111one!!!shiftone!!11

I just wanna say shame on HR31_RB20DET as he reckons he's gonna pike.

Get your nice and shiny coupe out of the garage and come cruising tomorrow!!!!!!!!

I just wanna say shame on HR31_RB20DET as he reckons he's gonna pike.

Yeah I'm not going, my suspension ain't designed for long distances and last time I went to Noosa the roads leading there were s**thouse.

And if Miss Niz don't like it, she can drive the 31 and she how she likes it :P

Depending on what time I wake up tomorrow I might come to Springwood for a look though.

Hi Guys,

Count me in! bringing some friends over too... We'll be driving a yellow R34 GTT and blue R33 GTST. See you guys at springwood maccas :P

Some LOW-LIFE pice of shit broke into my car lastnight down the gold coast and stole me funckin wallet so no ATM CARD OR CREDIT CARDS equals no fule... So im sorry but i cant go...and Ive waited so long to attend this event. If anyone can help me get a quater glass window left side for the 34 please let me know, its hard to find...

DRIVE SAFE....

Llynden

Some LOW-LIFE pice of shit broke into my car lastnight down the gold coast and stole me funckin wallet so no ATM CARD OR CREDIT CARDS equals no fule... So im sorry but i cant go...and Ive waited so long to attend this event. If anyone can help me get a quater glass window left side for the 34 please let me know, its hard to find...

DRIVE SAFE....

Llynden

damn mate, I feel for you. I have the exact same car and love the look of yours, its sad to see someone do that, hope you catch the f%*&er. :P

Will keep an eye around for that quarter window dude..

Take it easy