SAU Community

Skyline Cruise

redevil

Hey guys was just randomly searching across other forums and found this on boost.. just wanted to see if anyone would be interested..

*****well since i'm now apparently running this thing on boost aswell i need to talk to people who want to organise both sunny coast meets and nudgee meet. Also any suggestions about final place at noosa too... just pm thanks guys********

SKYLINE CRUISE 2007

That's right it's time for another Skyline Cruise. If I remember correctly the first Nissan Cruise was actually a Skyline Cruise until all the S13, 14, 15 boys started having a whinge

Well boys and girls, polish your GT badges and degrease those beautiful rb's

Date : 20th May 2007

Location - Noosa

1st Meet - Springwood Macca's 9:30am aiming to leave at by 10am to avoid traffic.

2nd Meet - Nudgee Shell time to be confirmed with rohan. (yeah after much inquiries there will me a northside meet, since i'm running it now)

3rd Meet - Ettamonga Pub 12:00

4th Meet - Noosa Hasting Street (depending on parking situation)

***sorry about lack of details but just took it over so tryin to make it work for everyone***

Requirements - Skyline, lots of fuel, cameras, (should see how many chicks we can get to come)

We could simply repeat the first cruise which was personally the best cruise I've ever been on.

Remember guys no stupid stuff we don't wan2 draw any unrequired attention to us...

Attendees:

Redevil

SubzeroR33

Sqd32

Ad_N (Maybe)

Oblivion

Miss_Niz

HR31_RB20DET

Skyline_chick88

The_Enemy

1C3B3RG

Darkness_Ryda1

Hotr34

Kobe_2007

GTR_Chick

R34_VSPEC

Master_bo_bo

J_Boy

GTHR32

70YRB

Scadtional

O.I.C Napster

Wilko_GTR32

MRR34

Yme33

Vinci68

Jason_R33

Edited by redevil

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've organised kaotic media to come along and film the cruise and take some pics... also thinking about putting some other fottage together and making a dvd

Is there going to be bends? or are you going up the hwy? I know some nice bendy bits on the way.