SAU Community

Quick Question About Power Fc Boost Controller Kit

Hey guys. Just have a quick question. I know that the Power FC Boost Controller kit obviously plugs directly into the Power FC and it able to intergrate with it. However I am wondering it it can do a particular function.

Say I switch maps on my Power FC to my race gas map, is it possible to make it so that the boost controller will automatically raise the boost to the high boost settings to match the map? Without me having to adjust any other settings than just selecting the appropriate map?

That way I dont have to switch maps AND THEN raise the boost level?

If so I think I will get the Power FC kit over the Profec B Spec II as I intially planned. I want to make it as seamless as possible to run high boost and switch maps.

Thanks a lot guys.

btw, I mean using a Power FC in connection with the FC Datalogit of course. The Power FC itself only allows one map.

-Sayajin

Edited by Sayajin

Well if it doesn't, you will still have to change the setting on the Profec Spec II so what's the difference?

I've got the FC Boost kit on the way simply to keep the cabin clutter free. :P

the pfc boost kit has 4 profiles, just set profile 2 to be your race fuel settings and select which ever profile depending on what fuel you have

profile 1 can be for normal fuel