Danny Mack

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm over Sunbury way............

I roam the streets only in daylight mainly on weekends - cops prowl here at night looking for victims!

I hate cops.

I'm in Scumbury oppps i mean Sunbury as well!! Shit of a place!! but cops dont bother me!! i have had the 33 for 4 years and they have never bothered me!!! once i got pulled over and all they wanted to do was look at the car and not for a road worthy i think they though it was a GTR (cops in sunbury dont know much about imports) that was when i had the only 33 in sunbury LOL!!! cops are harmless in sunbury if you have a highly modded car in sunbury they dont give two hoots as long as you dont do burnouts in front of them then your fine!!!!!!

Western Suburbs here too.

I think i've seen your car Blaq Boi also.

I was washing my car at Watergardens on the w/e and I think you drove past.

I was in the purple 32 GTR.

There was also this girl in a silver r33 GTST washing her car there and a few 32 GTSTs.

Western Suburbs here too.

I think i've seen your car Blaq Boi also.

I was washing my car at Watergardens on the w/e and I think you drove past.

I was in the purple 32 GTR.

There was also this girl in a silver r33 GTST washing her car there and a few 32 GTSTs.

I Think i have seen you around b4? what color is your GTR????

Im in Sydenham just behind Watergardens. Ive also seen heaps of lines around the area.

I drive a Silver Series 2 R33 - Stock as a rock with some 19"s.

+ 1 for a western suburbs cruise!!

would be great to meet some ppl on here.

I'm in Scumbury oppps i mean Sunbury as well!! Shit of a place!! but cops dont bother me!! i have had the 33 for 4 years and they have never bothered me!!!

Yeah, I've been pulled over twice now here (at night!). Like you say they're more interested in having a look or a chat about the car.

I don't mind living in Sunbury.

Riddells Creek bakery goes off!

People are a little rednecky though - & Bombodores galore, holden pieces of poo.

I used to live in Doncaster and the cops there hammer you. You only have to look at them and your "Gone".

Keep an eye out for ya KIRAS.

Purple with Red Pearl.

R34 GTR Rims.

What do you drive?

ohh Purple with red Pearl ohhh can you PM me a pic that sounds hot!!

I Drive a White R33 and a Silver Impreza (Wagon) not at the same time lol that would be magic LOL

Yeah, I've been pulled over twice now here (at night!). Like you say they're more interested in having a look or a chat about the car.

I don't mind living in Sunbury.

Riddells Creek bakery goes off!

People are a little rednecky though - & Bombodores galore, holden pieces of poo.

I used to live in Doncaster and the cops there hammer you. You only have to look at them and your "Gone".

What color is your car?? I live more towards Riddell so i might have seen you?

scumbers area also... :D

ohhh Scumbury is going off PMSL!!!

Edited by KIRAS

LoL that was me :D

Oh really?

lol I would have said something had you stayed a while.

I was stuck behind this guy who took forever, from memory, you didn't even dry your car which is when I

could have said something... lol.

Edited by IOWNU

Yeah I got pull over in Doncaster one night, I saw the cop follow me in my rear vision mirror and I knew he was going to but i was gonna see how long it would take. Maybe should have just anticipated and pulled over before he flashed his lights.

So he pulls me up did a breath test and license check and I was All Good.

So I asked him,

"Why do I get pull over at times?" and he said "Its your car, don't take it as a personal attack but we get a lot of complaints about hoons in the area". And he said even he, himself gets pull over in his SS when he not on duty.

I can hear the little hoon F**Kers at night in their S**T buzz boxes and I hate them cuz they ruin the car enthusist rep.

Plus hoons have outstanding fines and un-paid regos, so its the perfect time to bust them.

F**K I hate them in their riced up lancers, civics, honda accords, commies, fords, even a friggin Pug 406 turbo diesel :D OOH! And the cool spot is to hang out at Maccas on Blackburn Rd in mummys BMW 318i. :D GTFO

Ok done LOL! :(

Edited by (00)SKYLINE(00)

Im down too...if some one organises it

fezz, thats your job :D

[edit] just saw IOWNU's above post, fezz looks like ur in charge :D

I always wash my barge @ a Hyperwash on Station Rd. A mate told me to go with him to WaterGardens, carwash next to Safeway Petrol, saw some sweet cars while we were there, may have to make it my resident carwash to catch some of the SAU crew down there.

Whos in? and when lol

Whos in= our job.

When= your job.

Again, you have been selected for the role of 'organiser.'

I'd be up for a meet/cruise....as would everyone here I guess.

sounds good guys...me and my 32 are down for sure..just say when! i think the watergardens carwash place will be full on packed if west side SAU was there maybe relocate across the road or something near bunnings?