SAU Community

My 32 Is Nowwww Blueeee

kezza

shold i rip that wing off????  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i like the colour alot, i would just get rid of the number plate border....looks a bit..trashy, i dunno :(

meh, wings are always disputed, but it kinda suits the styling of the car..so i guess its cool :P

Nice work man.

• 3 weeks later...

1. Spacers kick out the mags a touch...... fill the guards

2. metal board.//////////// no a fan

3. AWESome Paint job

4. Coilovers or lower heavy duty springs - drop her!

Good to see the QLDers out and about

nice paint work. looks good.

What type of body kit do you have there? I'd like something to that effect on my GTR, I'm getting sick of my front lip plastic bit almost falling off. The rear wing doesn't look too bad I think cause it's not too over the top.

Have fun with it.

thanks for the comments people!! i like he mags!!! only because it doesnt cost the earth to put rubber on them!! And its low enough. 80mm off the ground is f**ked already! but yeah i only have GAB suspension only damper controll no ride height! but hey ya get that!

• 4 months later...

+1 for gtr wing

+1 for nice airvent/indicator thingys

+1 for colour coding the grille

+1 for fatter wheels

Nice paint, too sparkly for me though. Also, personally I dont like clear taillights on 32s, but hey :P

Edited by Yawn

I know i am gonna get slammed for this but i reckon

KEEP THE WING ( booya )

i love wings and always will, colour is awesome looks great.

i would suggest looking at APEC for some nice as wheels, i am looking at them at the moment and they are 400 dollars chearer then the same wheels and tyres from a shop.

Cheers kingy