SAU Community

Wa Number 3 Cruise

Wildcat

hi fellow Wa'ers

After thinking its time to have another get together and having some people mentioning they want a meet up i am trying to organise another successful event just like the last two :P

At this stage it is looking about the Sunday 13th May(no longer as this is mothersday) so what about the 6th or the Sunday the 20th May, obviously the more convenient one for everyone will be the one that is chosen!

Just wanting some pointers if people want to go for a northie or a southie cruise or cruise somewhere for a lunch or what. If you have any ideas or places chuck them in here :(

cheers

kirstie :rofl::)

*UPDATED UPDATED UPDATED*

Date: Sunday 20th of May

Location of 1st Meet Point : City West Carpark

Time : 10am meet ---- leave 10.15am sharp

There will be a stop at Captain Munchies in Freo for a quick snack/meal/drink on the run

or bring a picnic lunch etc for final destination....

*BBQ to be advised if at the location* Thanks To Sean and MrGTST we have confirmed that there is areas for picnics etc down at the final location :)

For people that want a bbq, please remember to bring your own meat, bbq implements etc and those who want a picnic please also bring your own picnic gear !!!!

So Far we Have Coming :

* Wildcat + kiddies

* MrGtst

* Stagpower

* ssshonky + Loretta

* 260rsstagea

* Jippa + Missus

* SloNSteady (maybe)

* Brad

* John and family

* Alan

* Lee (hopefully)

Showed interest but nothing confirmed as of yet

* MRO

* D3RV

* Arkon

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just a newbie here.. but ..

we ( perth pulsar ) did a "3d cruise " which was basically driving around the hills and visiting the dams.

was a really nice day.. lovely scenery up there and some windy bits too.

though I dont know how well a 4.8m Station wagon would go around the " zig Zags "

but I could arrange to get you a copy of the map if you wanted?

Bear in mind the 13th is mothersday.,, so people might have previous engagements.

Oh and despite us not HAVING a stagea ( yet) we would love to come along and maybe just chat at one of the meet ponts ?

and maybe just catch up with the perth stagea scene :P

or we found a nice picnic spot up at the Churchman brooke dam . .

arrr crap...forgot about mothers day(it doesnt get celebrated in my house) :rofl: so its either the week prior being the 6th of May or the 20th :)

our last cruise was up the hills, the weir and to the chocolate factory stopping at whitemans for lunch but definately if you can grab me a copy of the cruise you mentioned that would be sweeet (of course i will not copy) :)

Ska although i love you heaps...rockhampton might be a tad out of our way :P If your lonely i could get my brother to drop in :( *actually i wont* :)

Kristie I got 2 maps for you.. how shall I get them to you ( would rather not attach it to a post here )

can I just email it to you .. or are you on msn messenger?

oh and the 3 dams cruise might be a bit long .. but it covers the Canning / Mundairing and Serpentine dams :P

but I would imagine the stageas are good for long haul driving?

Edited by ssshonky

yeah if you could send it to either one of these email addresses - this is my msn and my email addie - [email protected] or send it to this one [email protected]

thanks champ :P

i was actually thinking of suggesting the serpertine dam :(

is churchman brooke dam in roleystone..i cant even remember????

is churchman brooke dam in roleystone..i cant even remember????

Yes it is - the road out there is an absolute ripper too, and its just around the corner from Lady McNess drive - one of the special stages for Targa West! (They had a yellow series 2 as a course car)

opps typo...i have changed in now...it should have read mrsgtst :P

dont worry about mister grumpy pants its the old age setting in :(

no trouble caused...seens that email address are already posted on here for the backup :rofl:

:) if you were 'hunglikeadonkey' then what the hell are you doing in here :) :)

just got the email from sean thanks champ they look the goods :)

Hey, us Dirk Digglers of the new millenium have to earn a living too!

*edit* I vote for the 20th too. Anything that involves the hills and / or coast would be great

arrr crap...forgot about mothers day(it doesnt get celebrated in my house) :) so its either the week prior being the 6th of May or the 20th :)

our last cruise was up the hills, the weir and to the chocolate factory stopping at whitemans for lunch but definately if you can grab me a copy of the cruise you mentioned that would be sweeet (of course i will not copy) :)

Ska although i love you heaps...rockhampton might be a tad out of our way :) If your lonely i could get my brother to drop in :) *actually i wont* :)

Hey Dude, my bet is Mothers Day will be an occaision in your house this year. Specially if ya tell the kids they'll get icecream and jelly! They'll be onto their dad like the proverbial.

Enjoy. :)

i highly doubt my stagea will be sorted by then, but ill come along in the gto as usual :wave:

might be abit more reliable than the damn stagea :blink:

any date is good by me :(

Hey Kirstie we betta get Lee on this cruise as i havent seen or spoke to him on/offline for months now

Edited by overpowered