SAU Community

Wa Number 3 Cruise

Wildcat

We will be there, with our bluey. Hope there is somewhere for the kids to play. (I must remember to take the portable DVD player!)

pretty much make sure there is areas for the kids to play so there will be yet another place for them to do so :D

if anyone has any ideas or places they would like to head to let me know...im sure we can incorporate it into the map :D

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah its not only stageas.. a few non stageas coming

we might or might not be showing up in the stagea.. but will be there regardless

bring the ceffy! will be interested to see it!

can i bring a 33 4 door or a ceffy or is it stagea only ?

can i bring a 33 4 door or a ceffy or is it stagea only ?

i thought you had a 33 gtr, and sold the ceffy? lol

i rocked up last time in my 33 gts-t.. and it got written off not long after, so id stay away from these stagea cruises :P

last cruise we started at south street, went to mundaring weir, through the hills, to the chocolate factory and then to whiteman park...i dont think anyone had to stop for fuel if i remember correctly :P trip before that was up north and again i dont think anyone had to stop for fuel :D I would suggest a full tank though on this cruise...but will incorporate some servos incase people have to stop :P

Mitchy its not being around the stagea group, cause our last meet was like 4months ago :P

i rocked up last time in my 33 gts-t.. and it got written off not long after, so id stay away from these stagea cruises :nyaanyaa:

looking at a 33 4door and a cef on the weekend , depending on whats the better car

love the cefs but there getting on and hard to find a realy nice one

i rocked up last time in my 33 gts-t.. and it got written off not long after, so id stay away from these stagea cruises :(

hey i think your bad luck is from coming near my house and my leakdown tester lol, it hasnt created much luck for any car thats entered our garage ever :thumbsup: hopefully its gone from out garage now for good :laugh:

just kidding mate im sorry to hear about the 33 and cheers for the power steering bracket, ill grab it off u when u either come down this neck of the woods, or when the cruise is on.

cheers

*bump*

Kirstie, could we please get the first post updated with the current info for those of us that are directing people to this thread for info?

Thanks Maaaaaate

i have put up the date..nothing else to disclose just yet will continue to update it

Seeing as it is getting a little closer (and was just about to fall off page one), I thought that I'd make the suggestion of going a bit further afield than we have been. The cars are so good to cruise in that I think we could try for up to the 100km radius of Perth GPO. That could cover such places as Mandurah, Bunbury, York, Northam, etc. The cars would easily make this in an hour or so, as long as we got our shit together to leave early it woudln't make it too long a day. Otherwise lets have some map ideas.

Thoughts people thoughts.....

thanks John, thats a great idea...but it will have to be for the next cruise due about August time....as we have actually got the map together thanks to Sean for the details and Dale for suggestions with it :rant: We will be going to have a photoshoot so please if you do have one bring a camera so we can get as many shoots as possible! The details will be up on Sunday/Monday night so keep an eye for the updated, location, time etc!

well guys, I'm sorry, but it looks like I will have to bow out of this cruise.

I hope you all have fun anyway.

a dickhead in a WRX decided to do an illegal u-turn right in front of me today and the green machine is no more :)

post-31850-1178361760.jpg

well guys, I'm sorry, but it looks like I will have to bow out of this cruise.

I hope you all have fun anyway.

a dickhead in a WRX decided to do an illegal u-turn right in front of me today and the green machine is no more :)

holy sh!t...that looks nasty nasty nasty...hope you are all ok?!

Dale if your interested im sure we can manage to get you into another stagea as co-pilot or something!

let us know how you go with getting the green machine sorted!