SAU Community

Wa Number 3 Cruise

Wildcat

well our stagea wont be here yet.. so we are more than likley come and meet you guys then see what we can wrangle as far as a lift goes?

Looks like a good cruise. Kristie will you be distributing the map at the meet points only? or will you publish online earlier?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well our stagea wont be here yet.. so we are more than likley come and meet you guys then see what we can wrangle as far as a lift goes?

Looks like a good cruise. Kristie will you be distributing the map at the meet points only? or will you publish online earlier?

hehehe im sure if you need a lift people will offer..we are all friendly :domokun:

as for the maps sean...maps are given out at city west :no:

also if you have mates you want to invite to join...can you let me know so i can print enough maps off :P thanks guys/gals

no probs! secret squirrel maps!

hehehe im sure if you need a lift people will offer..we are all friendly :domokun:

as for the maps sean...maps are given out at city west :no:

also if you have mates you want to invite to join...can you let me know so i can print enough maps off :P thanks guys/gals

I thought you guys were cruising to Rockhampton for this cruise?

Yeah, via Sydney for the SAU-NSW Show and Shine...

:domokun: a user called chuckie accidentally reported this thread to mods :no: here is his responce:

Hahaha, I got that too. I'm guessing he accidentally clicked on "Report" instead of "Reply"

im in for cruise :D long as i remember, considering i dont check the forums often anymore

everyone look for a stock as a rock black gto and thats me :)

stagea still under repairs from last engine problem

hey mitchy can u bring that power steering bracket along if u head down and remember :)

cheers mate

Edited by overpowered

Ok guys, the maps are ready to go...Some Southies are concerned that having to drive into Perth City West and then head back to Freo for one of the stops isnt what they want and is too much...so if the southies want to meet at the Freo stop or the Cottesloe stop we can pick you all up there! (Alternatively some people have issues with maps not being given out prior to the cruise --which i have never done or ever attended a cruise where this has happened..but if people want maps before i can post them up in pms, and you can print off your own and join the cruise wherever you like) Please note we are having two photo opportunities being the final location and one in the freo area

Some people are also concerned that the captain munchies stop is a fast food joint..we are there to have a stop, but it also gives people enough time to grab a drink or toilet or whatever...this is not a stop for lunch...people can eat if they want but if people are concerned about the picnic area, i and Sean have made sure the final location has areas for that like i mentioned in the beginning!

This should be a good cruise hopefully and please if you want to come post your name up and ill add you to the front post if i havent already :( thanks guys see you sunday :(

good work ! sounds like you have everything well thought out and under control :(

if you need a hand let me know. do you need anyone to bring BBQ implements?

tongs / flippers etc?

Ok guys, the maps are ready to go...Some Southies are concerned that having to drive into Perth City West and then head back to Freo for one of the stops isnt what they want and is too much...so if the southies want to meet at the Freo stop or the Cottesloe stop we can pick you all up there! (Alternatively some people have issues with maps not being given out prior to the cruise --which i have never done or ever attended a cruise where this has happened..but if people want maps before i can post them up in pms, and you can print off your own and join the cruise wherever you like) Please note we are having two photo opportunities being the final location and one in the freo area

Some people are also concerned that the captain munchies stop is a fast food joint..we are there to have a stop, but it also gives people enough time to grab a drink or toilet or whatever...this is not a stop for lunch...people can eat if they want but if people are concerned about the picnic area, i and Sean have made sure the final location has areas for that like i mentioned in the beginning!

This should be a good cruise hopefully and please if you want to come post your name up and ill add you to the front post if i havent already :( thanks guys see you sunday :P

good work ! sounds like you have everything well thought out and under control :(

tongs / flippers etc?

with the help from you dale and brett i think we have it covered :( i thought that if people want a bbq they will bring what ever they want, ie bbq implements their own meat/ etc and for those that just want a picnic they will bring their own gear as well..does that sound ok????

also just double checked with the serpentine/jarrahdale council and they said that there is bbq's , they are gas and are free at the dam area..there is also one side that has a gravel picnic area with playground and bbqs and the other side near the bridge which has picnic area no playground and bbqs on grassed area :P i figure we can decide on the day which one people would prefer to stop at ;)

And the weather forcast is.......Early shower then fine. Min 9 Max 19

Soooo...... that means I get to use my heated seats!!! And we might all make use of the Atessa (maybe) then fine for the BBQ!! Cool

I'll post up the weather again on Saturday.

good work ! sounds like you have everything well thought out and under control :sleep:

tongs / flippers etc?

Hey Sean, are you confused, we're only going near the beach not to the beach. You don't have wear flippers, and thongs has an H in it, :laughing-smiley-014:

the cruise sounds like it is going to be good...my car will look AVERAGE around all those other stags haha,i dont even hav an exhaust!!! doesnt matter but just curious as to what time it will finish?my mrs aint comin due to other plans and just to keep her happy a time would keep me outta trouble,thanks.

the cruise sounds like it is going to be good...my car will look AVERAGE around all those other stags haha,i dont even hav an exhaust!!! doesnt matter but just curious as to what time it will finish?my mrs aint comin due to other plans and just to keep her happy a time would keep me outta trouble,thanks.

hahaha our stagea's are both stock..so you wont be out of place LOL

as for a time i would suggest we will be at serpentine dam at around 12.30 so whether you stay to then, or if you stay to eat im not sure, but we should be at the final stop around 12.30/1ish at the latest hopefully :sleep:

wont be able to make this cruise ...am waiting on a new set of wheels from Japan...and trying desperately to stretch the life of the existing tyres.

devastated that i'll miss out on all the fun.