SAU Community

4 Door Overfenders Holy Shit Yes! And R32 A31 Roof Spoiler

1400r

no worries a31rb25 was refering to other's cough NS sponsor cough already selling s13 roof spoilers for more than my orignal supermade one cost .

which is was most expensive Jap version Ive found

think he was thinking around $200-$250 depending on freight charges and everything not bad when s13 copies are going for $325 yes copies

he just got 14 so Im sure you could grab one I'll post up once they arrive and with fitment shots so people can see how well they sit

were's Adz he would be spewin!!

Guest a31rb25
no worries a31rb25 was refering to other's cough NS sponsor cough already selling s13 roof spoilers for more than my orignal supermade one cost .

which is was most expensive Jap version Ive found

think he was thinking around $200-$250 depending on freight charges and everything not bad when s13 copies are going for $325 yes copies

he just got 14 so Im sure you could grab one I'll post up once they arrive and with fitment shots so people can see how well they sit

were's Adz he would be spewin!!

that's a decent price. personally i'd prefer an oringal, so will see what price i can get to bring one in. still waiting on a price as my contact has a container ready to go, just chasing down this damn roof spoiler and getting a price on it - he likes to haggle (insert monty python reference)