SAU Community

Dazzle up the Iside of my car =)

Dragon18

hay guys i want to Dazzle up the inside of my car a little i dont want to go rice but i wouldnt mind a neon or somthing undearnath the seats or where the dash is etc

not on all the time just when doors open etc

iam looking at putting in the el dials soon but really worried and my speedo going out of wack.

is there anything you guys reconmend i do =)

or can ya give me of any examples of anything you guys have done

so far all i have is an alpine deck, Alpine Type R splits at the front

Fusion 5 1/4 slits at the back not exactly sure about the size =)

Fusion 12" 1200 watt sub and Alpine V12 5 Channel amp =)

this is all in my 180sx =)

ohh and another question. =)

my sub is valcrowed to my boot carpet and now iam finding my carpet is moving around a little =)

i want to stick it down some how any ideas?

or just use more valcrow

thanks Guys

inasnt ... i like a bit of inside rice too ... please enlighten us on what u have ... me i have a silver skyline so i think i wanna have blue lights everywhere ... i think silver and blue go together ... eventually i wanna have a jvc head unit(coming soon) with blue animation screen ... safc ... i have blue parkers (looks pretty good with white head lights) ... then i might go for some neons under the glovebox .. that sorta thing ... but no stickers LOL ...

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by hippy

thats nice inast ... but i think it will look waaay better if u did ur whole dash ... i know heaps of people on here have done it .. i might do it one day ...

i might do that soon.

haha...there is plenty to play with if u want to spend the time.. it comes up nice.

Just be a bit careful..i know a few people who just painted bits too random.. looks a bit shit..just gotta selectively paint things the right colours. And do a good job :P

interior lights are all good fun.. i used to hate that neon stuff but now i don't mind it.. takes a bit of knowledge to do decently (hook into car wiring) but overall u can get good results.

damn 2 rice 2 ridiculous ... why can't they be original ... anyways ... now that i know the main star ... cant' remember his name ... he has some credibility so it should be a good watch .. only 1 more week to wait .. YAY!!!