SAU Community

Eoi: N14 Pulsar Sss 114.2kw Atw

I have only just finished my project n14 sss, it is a really quick car to drive considering it is a non-turbo, really does have ALOT of get up and go for an SR20DE. Am being pushed into getting back into a stock car due to family :) .

The following is a list of what has been done to the SR20DE engine over the past 2 Months.

Modifications:

*JWT S5 Cams

*JWT Heavy Duty Valve Springs

*Sr20DET Injectors

*Unichip piggy back computer

*Fujitsubo Extractors

*2.5" Mandrel Bent Exhaust system - 2 x 12" resonators, catco metal hi-flow cat, redback muffler

*NGK Leads

*NGK Iridium Spark Plugs

*K&N Panel Filter

*2.75" CAI from standard air box to behind left head light (same position as factory)

*Heavy Duty Clutch

The car has 114.2kw atw. (stock - 75kw) - fair bit of power considering the car weigh's around 1100kg. If taken down the 1/4 a few times you should see a high 14 sec run. (has not been taken downt he 1/4 though)

The car has about 142,000kms on it now (odometer stopped about 2 months ago on 140,000kms), rego till June '07', Retrimmed door inserts and parcel shelf in blue, aqua seat covers. The car is always run on 98 Octane fuel (Shell V-Power) and has only just been servied (replaced oil filter + fuel filter, oil change, radiator flushed and filled, new leads + plugs). Its Manual. Has a clarion cd player, kewnwood 4 channel amp, 6" Eclipse fronts and 6x9 pioneer's in the parcel shelf. New custom plates "DAN-55S". The car is in top condition.

Price: Looking for trades atm for an R32 Non-Turbo Skyline or S13 Silvia Sr20 Non-Turbo with minimal engine modifications, not to worried about exterior mod's (may still consider other cars just show me what you have - just must be non-turbo), just looking for interest atm.

Pics:

post-34568-1177295575.jpg post-34568-1177294399.jpg post-34568-1177294370.jpg post-34568-1177550638.jpg post-34568-1177550574.jpg

Edited by brady89

mate if that was a jap spec id love to swap you for my skyline...

nice skyline you got for sale there mate, you should get the money you want for it ... hardly see any of the 4wd r33 4-door's getting around these days!!! and thanks for the comment :thumbsup:

Edited by brady89

• 4 weeks later...