SAU Community

Toyota Celsior Sold For $10,000

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The time has come to part with my much loved 1990 Toyota Celsior F package.

I don't get to drive it anymore and have a new work ute to take it's place as a daily driver. I jumped in it the other day to get a roady and new tyres and still can't believe how comfortable it is and how nice it is to drive.

This car was the pick of the lot in Japan as the laws were changing and I just had to have it, if I was able to maintain 3 road registered cars I would keep it, but ...... Oh who am I kidding... My missus says I have to get rid of a car and I can't sell my Skyline...

Here are some pics, and the leather is sweet for a 16 yo car... oh yeah and the girls love the vibrating rear seats too.....

Really, they do.

It also has a fully sik V8 and so many electric thingos inside it that the mind boggles, well mine does anyway.

Vic rego expires in October, has current roadworthy, new Hankook Silica's.... Buy me. Do it.

post-3624-1177667807.jpg

post-3624-1177667962.jpg

post-3624-1177668108.jpg

post-3624-1177668278.jpg

post-3624-1177668542.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Here are some pics again, and yeah, server relocation usually results in loss of images, dammit!

Nark... :happy: you know i always use protection, tarps and sponges, make sure folks clean their feet before they get in......

I will post more pics again to bump legitimately, I hope this car goes to a good home.

it is also advertised on carsales.com.au just search rego UCF011 (yes the number plate is the chassis designation, i am a tosser).

:)

post-3624-1179822824_thumb.jpg

post-3624-1179822961_thumb.jpg

post-3624-1179823165_thumb.jpg

post-3624-1179823387_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
I have the australian delivered LS400 - and it shits over any skyline for daily driving, where you are usually stuck in traffic anyhow. The only think that would come close is a car a couple of years old.

Returns about 11L/100km as well on the highway.. recommended :wub:

Thanks Predator,

Looks like you've had some work done if that's you in your avatar....... wanna go for a beer :)

Of course you're all wondering if this fine example of a luxury motor vehicle is still for sale... well yes it is.

:)

• 2 weeks later...