jippa3000

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^^^ wow....secks!!

the black on on our left has the same rims as me!!

Yeah that is my 32. I really like them rims. One of them has bad gutter rash atm after a slight mis-hap on my behalf, but its not hard to fix - otherwise though I really like the rims, really simple and clean like the rest of the car.

*Edit - Although it looks it in the photo, its not actually black, I had it resprayed gun metal grey with blank tint so it looks darker. Quite happy with the result actually!

Edited by r32line

Yeah, he said you bought like steering wheel boss off him a while ago. I really like your car man, I wish I had the balls to make mine that low!

You should come for a drive with us some time.

Yeah I bought a boss kit of him, very nice guy.

He came and had a look at my car when it arrived from Japan. :)

Would love to cruise with you guys one day man, just need to get the car complianced and on the road. Keep wasting my money on modifications that I cant even use yet lol :laugh:

Hahah only reason I have it that low is because I am on an unregistered vehicle permit so cops cant do shit.

I lowered it a little more onto some stock R33 wheels which I put on for compliance, looks fair tuff. Will raise it up after compliance for more drive ability on the rims, its hard to get around with it that low.

Abu

Your car's not complied yet abu? I've always thought it was already on the road. :)

Hey Adam

Na no compliance man, car just came from Japan about 4 weeks ago.

Hehehe :laugh:

Edited by abu

I always thought it was already on the road. :laugh:

I know what you mean when you say spending money on modifications you can't even use. I've spent a lot on my car to find out that I can't even drive it until I'm 21 (about 4 years time). I thought I was going to be able to drive the car on my Ps, but I can't. I hate these laws. :)

I always thought it was already on the road. :)

I know what you mean when you say spending money on modifications you can't even use. I've spent a lot on my car to find out that I can't even drive it until I'm 21 (about 4 years time). I thought I was going to be able to drive the car on my Ps, but I can't. I hate these laws. :thumbsup:

Yeah new laws are shit, there wrecking it for everyone.

I'm still on P's till June 2008, but I don't care even if it does effect me.

I've been driving all types of cars anyways lol

Yeah that is my 32. I really like them rims. One of them has bad gutter rash atm after a slight mis-hap on my behalf, but its not hard to fix - otherwise though I really like the rims, really simple and clean like the rest of the car.

*Edit - Although it looks it in the photo, its not actually black, I had it resprayed gun metal grey with blank tint so it looks darker. Quite happy with the result actually!

looks very very nice bud!

Yeah new laws are shit, there wrecking it for everyone.

I'm still on P's till June 2008, but I don't care even if it does effect me.

I've been driving all types of cars anyways lol

I was planning on driving the car not worrying about the laws, but then got scared everytime I thought of the $1100 fine and 3 demerits :unsure: I think it's best to drive some shit box for 3 years.

I was planning on driving the car not worrying about the laws, but then got scared everytime I thought of the $1100 fine and 3 demerits :) I think it's best to drive some shit box for 3 years.

Hahah true.

looks good Kira. lol told my sis bout your club and now shes gonna join up with her little rice box lancer lol

but u gots some good styln taste.

good work.

Hey Thanks, i put a lot of time and money into my babys, i'm just doing what i love, i some ppls dont like them, but hey some1 have to be different LOL

cool well let me know if she joins up we would love to have her on board, the more girls the better!

Nice photos Kira... ...My girlfriend was attracted to your car (and other Allure cars) all day... ...but she's too shy to go up and introduce herself to anyone...

We'll be on the Unofficial Sorrento Cruise... ...So I'll make her come over and say "Hi"...

yeah get her to come say hi for sure, no need to be shy...

^^^^ im not shy to go and introduce myself to the allure girls...... hoochie mama!!!!!

j/k

Jeez- the vic members have some nice cars !! :)

ohh well next time come say hi then LOL

there are some nice skylines here!!!

good work guys!!!

FERAH YOUR CAR IS HOT!!! SO R U :action-smiley-069:

welcome home Rush!!! :P

Thanks :rofl: sooo good to be in a country where you can drink straight tap water... and have it taste 'normal'... horrible to be back and still on water restrictions - everywhere I've been people have been washing their cars in their driveways not giving a damn :) I WANT THAT!