jippa3000

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

finally...got these things to work....!

Unfortunately there was no sun so the paint isnt poppin! :D still good.

Nice car man. Hi5 another P-plater bnr32 :sorcerer:

I joined SAU a few months ago, bout time i posted some pictures of my car.

Its a 93 Mazda 626 wagon with a tx5 turbo engine. It started life as a boring 2.2litre non turbo automatic. In the last 6 months I have installed the tx5 engine and converted it to manual.

Its got a tx5 engine, gearbox, rear hubs, struts, seats, door trims, dash......and probably some other stuff i've forgotten about.

Basically i took a 626 wagon and a tx5 and mashed them together! oh and its a 7 seater too, good for carting around my drunk friends!

This is what it looked like when i first bought it -

254.th.jpgenginepicture079smalldgsr0.th.jpg3smallcv9.th.jpg

And this is what it looks like now -

picture051largepx7.th.jpgpicture041largedk1.th.jpgPicture012Medium.th.jpgpicture003mediumxh4.th.jpgpicture046largeqd1.th.jpg

my car has been going through a changing phase the last 2 months. its close to finished but im gonna put up with the stockies a bit longer, til start of next year, but i think it gives it character and the cops never check tyres when they pull me up coz all the wheels are stock.. :thumbsup:

specs in signature

post-31466-1185263053_thumb.jpg

post-31466-1185263123_thumb.jpg

post-31466-1185263289_thumb.jpg

post-31466-1185263342_thumb.jpg

post-31466-1185263427_thumb.jpg

LOL Hi five YAWN!

Thanks for all for the comments guys, i guess all the hard work has paid off, its been about a 2.5 year project and there was always something left to do...but yeah now the exterior at least is all done, there will always be something to add though!

I dont drive the car every day, just friday nights, weekends (the worst days i know), trackdays, i guess ive been lucky when it comes to police, havent been dicked yet, i try to drive sensibly hehe. *fingers crossed*

Thanks!

I joined SAU a few months ago, bout time i posted some pictures of my car.

Its a 93 Mazda 626 wagon with a tx5 turbo engine. It started life as a boring 2.2litre non turbo automatic. In the last 6 months I have installed the tx5 engine and converted it to manual.

Its got a tx5 engine, gearbox, rear hubs, struts, seats, door trims, dash......and probably some other stuff i've forgotten about.

Basically i took a 626 wagon and a tx5 and mashed them together! oh and its a 7 seater too, good for carting around my drunk friends!

This is what it looked like when i first bought it -

254.th.jpgenginepicture079smalldgsr0.th.jpg3smallcv9.th.jpg

And this is what it looks like now -

picture051largepx7.th.jpgpicture041largedk1.th.jpgPicture012Medium.th.jpgpicture003mediumxh4.th.jpgpicture046largeqd1.th.jpg

Hey dude i noticed since you bought it you have lowered it and put some wheels on - you should definately put some tints on this thing. Wagons look awesome with dark tints cos there is so much glass. I rekon you should get real dark ones like 5%'s for the ultimate look (limo tint) or atleast 20%'s. My car has 5's on it and so does a mates legacy gt wagon and made his car look soo much sleeker.

Good work with the conversion. :thumbsup:

Hey dude i noticed since you bought it you have lowered it and put some wheels on - you should definately put some tints on this thing. Wagons look awesome with dark tints cos there is so much glass. I rekon you should get real dark ones like 5%'s for the ultimate look (limo tint) or atleast 20%'s. My car has 5's on it and so does a mates legacy gt wagon and made his car look soo much sleeker.

Good work with the conversion. :thumbsup:

Thanks dude :) I've been meaning to get the windows tinted since i got it back in feb, other things always seem to get done first though. turbo conversions etc. and damn your windows are dark!

JVP - your car just made me wet my keyboard lol

mate that thing looks AWESOME!!

if you don't mind me asking, what wheels are those?

PM me if you wanna be hush hush about it

cheeers

Thanks dude :laugh: I've been meaning to get the windows tinted since i got it back in feb, other things always seem to get done first though. turbo conversions etc. and damn your windows are dark!

Yeh i can understand, It won't cost you much though and will transform the look of your car. My cars looked heaps better after the tinting, but my mates wagon looked like a totally new car! it is a good thing to do for only a couple hundred bucks. If you want darker than 35% you will have to pay cash as they wont give you a reciept for the 'illegal tints' but 35% is just no where near dark enough... 5's is where its at!

JVP - your car just made me wet my keyboard lol

mate that thing looks AWESOME!!

if you don't mind me asking, what wheels are those?

PM me if you wanna be hush hush about it

cheeers

lmao

u must mean femnos gtr.

yes, its very sexual.

lol

yes, i do mean femno's car, i just jerried then that i made a mistake..

anyone know what rims they are? I think i've seen a r32 gtr with similar work rims on their car, can't confirm tho

.....they told me it was just tobacco......