SAU Community

Vic Members Rides

jippa3000

here's my daily/track car. '85 Bluebird TRX. not the prettiest car in the world, but goes quick enough to have fun in :)

Nice car mate, looks great

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey YAWN that wasnt at the Winton fun day was it? Cos i only remember seeing one other white 33 GTR that day...

Can finally put pics of my ride tomorrow now that its finished!

:D

My car before i had an accident...

post-14346-1184867158_thumb.jpg

My car after i had the accident. Cost me an arm and a leg to get her looking how she does, but i'm almost finished. I'll upload some more pics when i get better photos taken.

post-14346-1184867106_thumb.jpg

Car was also dynoed the other day with a touch over 200rwkw with RB25, so i'm like an excited little boy atm lol.

Yawn - your car is sex on wheels, i've seen it at chasers a few times and i love it

OMG how shiny is that!!!

By the way, where's that shot taken? under the Westgate bridge?

Looks like its under the Bolte Bridge.

BTW, nice pics dude, car looks really neat :blink:

OMG how shiny is that!!!

By the way, where's that shot taken? under the Westgate bridge?

yep under the bolte bridge

and yeah i like using photos to make my car look A LOT cleaner..and shinier..than what it really is :D

Looks like its under the Bolte Bridge.

BTW, nice pics dude, car looks really neat :D

cheers mate

My car after i had the accident. Cost me an arm and a leg to get her looking how she does, but i'm almost finished. I'll upload some more pics when i get better photos taken.

Car was also dynoed the other day with a touch over 200rwkw with RB25, so i'm like an excited little boy atm lol.

Yawn - your car is sex on wheels, i've seen it at chasers a few times and i love it

looks nice dude

heheh i spotted your car just before in st kilda/albert park....had a good chuckle at the plates :)

What rims are those on the car? Are they correct fit on the r32 gtst? no spacers etc?

femno - Nah it wasn't, it was some EXE organised track day quite a while back. Haven't had the chance to go back after that as my engine gave up the ghost, hence the lousy time in my sig. Can't wait to get back there for the 2nd time to give the track a proper go :)

Phantom32 - Haha cheers, although I don't know what you see in it when Allen's car is always parked nearby :D . I've seen you around quite a bit too, not just at Chasers. Nice plates :)

Rekin - They are Bee-R B5 copy wheels. They will definitely fit 32gts-t if you buy the right size and offset.

Edited by Yawn

What rims are those on the car? Are they correct fit on the r32 gtst? no spacers etc?

They look like Koya Drift Teks which look as close to Bee-R wheels as your likely to get. Pretty cheap too, there's sponsor on ns.com that sells them for $270 or so each.

post-26809-1159967057.jpg

farken good looking imo. :D

hey sorry for late replys been busy hitting the piss lol

omg sunday hangovers suck b*lls

the rims are drifteks - i got told they were mu's secret when i bought them which was prob a lie - 8's on the front and 9's on the back with +30 offset all round, no spacers required.

they were silver, looked great and were very light.

interlopers on the ball

yawn - i drop my load everytime i see allen's car but i'll never be able to affford it so no point drooling lol

cheers for all the compliments btw. good to have all your hard work and efforts recognized ey

Edited by Phantom32