SAU Community

Vic Members Rides

jippa3000

Hey all how come we don't have a vic members rides sections (correct me if there is one already)? If not lets start one hey. Here's my baby.

mate, good thread but because you're a p-plater too... watch out for 1st of july yeah?

damn it.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well too my knowledge what i call mint is a very good looking and clean car.....but im gathering you call mint something thats original....So if my car was to be mint i would need to replace the TRIAL bar whith the original.......LOL.....IVE HEARD IT ALL

How is it mint emsta? I notice a non standard bumper and non genuine replacement headlights.

Hey guys,

Here she is. Bit of a work in progress but we'll get there. Plans are to change the two tone look to just all blue when the body kit goes on.

post-9734-1178424499.jpg

post-9734-1178424609.jpg

post-9734-1178424673.jpg

post-9734-1178424735.jpg

I recently bought an R32 gts-t :D

l_1382f3f30fedad38c4105aaa546bca25.jpg

got her for 10k..

black R32 gts-t rb20det manual, aftermarket turbo, apexi pod, 17 inch Advan r7 rims on potenza tyres all round, lowered on tein suspension and inner camber on the front, full catback exhaust from turbo straight out to a 6 inch tip, SSQV bov(loud!), greddy turbo timer, apexi boost guage, type-m side skirts and rear pods. went into AB today and bought a proper Clarion head unit. wired it up and its nice.. gonna get new speakers for the parcel shelf tomorrow :)

goes hard, handles very well.. love it!

ill def. be coming to some cruises...

Edited by 180sxdrifterj

I recently bought an R32 gts-t :D

got her for 10k..

black R32 gts-t rb20det manual, aftermarket turbo, apexi pod, 17 inch Advan r7 rims on potenza tyres all round, lowered on tein suspension and inner camber on the front, full catback exhaust from turbo straight out to a 6 inch tip, SSQV bov(loud!), greddy turbo timer, apexi boost guage, type-m side skirts and rear pods. went into AB today and bought a proper Clarion head unit. wired it up and its nice.. gonna get new speakers for the parcel shelf tomorrow :)

goes hard, handles very well.. love it!

ill def. be coming to some cruises...

We can be twins!!! Wanna sell your wheels? I want another set.

We can be twins!!! Wanna sell your wheels? I want another set.

zomg... hate you !

i honeslty want to part with them and get a pair of 18' powder coated vortex rims... depends on how much you wanna pay :D

make me an offer, and if i like it enough, you can part with the rims and rubber(rubber only being 2 months old and i dont hoon/do burnouts).. :)

He propably said that because you are going to make him spend more money for bigger wheels as he now has an excuse to sell the 17's :(

wasn't this on carsales for like 12?

love those rims, but would like the lips in polished steel

favourite combo - black on black with steel lips :(

twas twas...

the guy who was selling it only put the ad up about 4 days ago. hes in one of my classes at tafe.

i jokingly said to him ill give him 10, because from what he said, there wasnt much done to it... he said "show me the money, and its yours".. so within 5 days, i got 10k together and bought it on friday.

little did i know, it was packed full of little goodies :woot:

Heres another 33 to add to the mix!

The bodykit/bonnet/front guards are for sale if anyones keen, or better yet if u want the whole car its forsale too!

(Rims stay with me :whistling: )

mycar01ng2.th.jpg

Thanx to Phunky for the pic.

Heres another 33 to add to the mix!

The bodykit/bonnet/front guards are for sale if anyones keen, or better yet if u want the whole car its forsale too!

(Rims stay with me :P )

mycar01ng2.th.jpg

Thanx to Phunky for the pic.

Will you ever be satisfied with what you have? :D