jippa3000

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes they look very similar..

and yes mine are quite heavy, but i wouldnt swap them for anything else... :worship:

what brand are yours? Mine is HR Racing - not sure if they will be suited for track work and what not - I think its more for looks - but i aint complaining :)

And yeah - like yours, mine are quite heavy as well :)

what brand are yours? Mine is HR Racing - not sure if they will be suited for track work and what not - I think its more for looks - but i aint complaining :)

And yeah - like yours, mine are quite heavy as well :)

mine are RTG.. never had heard of it before i bought mine..

Hey all things are looking really good, but can we keep discussions to a minimum. Thanks and sorry to be a pain, just want it to be a clean thread and not full of junk.

Cheers

May as well post some of my riced up lancer :blink:

and before you say where is the SAU sticker lets say i lost one and then i broke the other one so i need to get some more when i have some time

post-10576-1178104932.jpg

post-10576-1178104949.jpg

post-10576-1178104986.jpg

heres my baby!

Thats One Nice R32, sweet Rims, Dont see to many these days. Expect to see me around Croydon in the upcoming weeks, tearing it up, ill b Working at the Telstra exchange, wherever the hell that is.

Thats One Nice R32, sweet Rims, Dont see to many these days. Expect to see me around Croydon in the upcoming weeks, tearing it up, ill b Working at the Telstra exchange, wherever the hell that is.

cheers, yeah heaps of bad examples around these days... although there are a few nice ones getting around croydon and a sweet black GTR too. I dont even know where the telstra exchange is lol.

My machine

post-23161-1178297634.jpgpost-23161-1178297855.jpgpost-23161-1178298100.jpg

BTW:car is still for sale$28,000

now ... THAT is one awesome gtr - cant believe its still not sold!!! People must be very very stupid ......28k is such a cheap price for that gtr

Thanks mate .....beleive it or not noone has even came to have a look at it.

now ... THAT is one awesome gtr - cant believe its still not sold!!! People must be very very stupid ......28k is such a cheap price for that gtr

free to a good home.....lol

animals seem to luv skylines.....sometimes when i go outside to see what my beagle is up to - i find him licking my car! stupid dog.....and this happens after i wash it.....

one occassion he growled at me for getting close to him and the car..... :)

Yet you still drive a GTST :)

Yet you still drive a GTST :)

Had no choice - didnt have the money then (and dont have the money now either) to afford anything over 17k, But had this car been on sale when i was looking for a car, and if i had the money for it - it'd be sitting in my garage this very minute :( - i mean look at it, its mint!!

All I was trying to say is that, people are advertising their gtts and stuff for ridiculous prices, dealerships have 33 gtrs for mid 30's, and this is a mint 33 gtr for a very reasonable price - yet it doesnt get sold. And then you get the tire kickers, who just go around to give the car a bit of stick just for the hell of it, then they offer something like 20k?!?!?

kthnx

Edited by emsta2003

How is it mint emsta? I notice a non standard bumper and non genuine replacement headlights.

the car looks very clean is what i mean (from the pics)