SAU Community

Just a quick question before I start editing...

Tex

Hey all,

I'm very shortly to begin editing the Hunter cruise vid, so I just wanted to make sure no one has any problems with their plates being visible in the video. I have no way of obscuring them at this stage which means if you have any objections your car may not end up in the vid, so speak now or forever hold your peace... :spank:

Cheers

Free bump, 53 views and 0 objections..

Last chance before you all hold your peace and finally get to see some, ahem... well overdue footage :rolleyes:

Going once...

I won't be starting for a couple of days yet, he's got time to respond Tosh. :rolleyes: Besides, I didn't get any footage of him breaking the law anyway, as we all know, he was very sensible on that cruise... :uh-huh:

Duncan, you're a naughty naughty post whore.... and I think you're confused, my footage was B&W because I've only got a B&W external camera, it wasn't shot in 1969 :rolleyes:

LOL, I didn't even realise that Dundan's reply was saying pretty much what mine was! :O I thought he was saying search SAU for the Bobbin Head vid that Franks posted. That'll teach me to read threads more better in future! :P