SAU Community

Brand new nokia 7250

Mr.cluk

If it was stolen off the back of a truck, the IMEI would have been registered straight away as stolen from where it was stolen ie: warehouse, as there would have been a missing fone from the order wherever it would have gone to.

As the box is sealed the IMEI could not possibly have been changed. Cut the guy some slack, don't post this shit.

SRP is $999 so keep that in mind.

Pete.

C2One Communications, Optus Employee.

Originally posted by ultim8DTM5

As the box is sealed the IMEI could not possibly have been changed. Cut the guy some slack, don't post this shit.

Hey DTM,,,,I'm thinking you should cut yourself some slack,,,I DON'T POST SHIT,,,,OKAY. I don't give a crap about IMEI's,,,they mean nothing when some unsuspecting buyer doesn't know all YOU know. Next time post with a few more manners.

Biddings going well Mr Cluk and both DTM and I just gave you

free Bumps.

Neil.

Originally posted by ndr

Hey DTM,,,,I'm thinking you should cut yourself some slack,,,I DON'T POST SHIT,,,,OKAY. I don't give a crap about IMEI's,,,they mean nothing when some unsuspecting buyer doesn't know all YOU know. Next time post with a few more manners.

Biddings going well Mr Cluk and both DTM and I just gave you  

free Bumps.

Neil.

WTF? No i agree with Pete, cut him some slack. You could've simply PM'd him if you were suspicious, instead of both you and nick pouncing on him waiting to go in for the kill.

FYI: IMEI numbers are the serial codes which are unique to every phone. It's on the box (which Mr. Cluk showed in the pictures he posted also) And it's stored in the phone. It cannot be changed without the right illegal software and people who know alot about what they're doing. IMEI numbers are stored on the Nokia database, and as soon as a phone is reported stolen, that IMEI number is stored on the Nokia site where people have public access to check whether the phone they are buying is stolen or not. Of course, to alter the IMEI number on a stolen phone, the box would have to be opened. As you can see the box is unopened - therefore it is clear the phone is legit.

There is no need to go and be rude to somebody and question them like that.

Also i'd like to mention -- Don't be stooges guys. Nothing pisses me off more personally when i'm selling something and somebody offers me next to nothing for it. It's a waste of everybodys time, and you can't in your right mind expect them to sell the thing for such a small amount.

As Ultim8DTM5 mentioned, the RRP on these phones is around $999. So keep that in mind when bidding also.

Mr. Cluk. Sorry for interupting your thread; i felt this needed to be addressed. Good luck with your sale.

Regards,

Ryan

Cavaet Emptor: buyer beware.

If someone is about to drop several hundred dollars and has the means to check if the phone is stolen FOR FREE AND EASILY ON THE WEB, they would do that and not just speculate "Oh yeah, this phone must be stolen..."

Interested parties should only voice those concerns via PM, where they can get the IMEI from the owner, check it out, and see in 5mins whether it is legitimate or not. It is almost common knowledge, don't assume people do not know about serial numbers on mobile phones and you are doing your public duty by putting doubt into prospective buyer's minds. Get off your horse, cavalier sir, leave the sale between the seller and the buyer.

sorry, but the boxes these phones come in can be opened EASILY.

they are not sealed UNLESS at a RETAIL level.

i.e. when shipped from nokia korea where they're made to when the customer buys them, they are easily openable and accessable.

Just so everyone knows.

Although with all of the 55 dollar plans with optus last month happening, there will be a FLOOD of 7250's out there, listed as new in box. I dont see any particular reason why this one should be anydifferent.

Adrian

thanks for the help and the bumps..:D

I've been offered $610 so far will probably sell soon..

im not offended at the low offers here, just not quite what im looking for..

bcos i can understand, every1s looking for the best price..

nps..

For those who are really interested in the phone.. make me an offer above $610 and I'll pm you the IMEI number..

cheers!