SAU Community

Just Bought A 31 Gts...

Stang

Hi all, long time member, very occasional poster, and now first-time R31 turbo owner as of Friday. Thought I'd say hello, after seeing another R31 GTS with a FMIC at Outer Harbour this afternoon; anyone here? It had an SAU sticker on it.

The car's fairly stock, just a 3 inch exhaust from the turbo back, and an extreme clutch. Engine is a newer R32 silvertop RB20DET...not a rocket but it was quite enough power with today's weather. The back wheels will be getting changed to match the front rims tomorrow, they had locknuts on them which I couldn't get off until this morning. Here's a few photos of the car, went for a drive up to Lobethal today, up Gorge Road and back through Norton Summit. Love those roads. Hopefully I can make it to the next cruise. :D

North Haven...

507550831_d9d99355cc_o.jpg

507550829_866bcf5e61_o.jpg

Gorge Road...

507550827_5913267db7_o.jpg

507550823_c979c41dbf_o.jpg

507550815_a25f28b11d_o.jpg

Norton Summit...

507550813_d6b3980a77_o.jpg

Nice car man, very clean put a fmic on her and a bottom lip on the frount and she be sweeter

Thanks, that's the plan in the near future once I get some more money! Any idea how much I'd be looking at for one?

Thanks, that's the plan in the near future once I get some more money! Any idea how much I'd be looking at for one?

I have had a couple of different ones on my ausline 31. Ya looking from 150 - 350, depending on what ya want, i can get hold of a couple of differnt sorts. Hit me up if ya want some more info,

Al

Hey nice car, love 31 coupes.

Checked out the 31 club forums? Good place to start for stuff like front lips and fmic etc

nice car dude, clean as

some nice wheels, front mount and lip / autospoiler and you'll be laughing

depending on your taste and budget you're in luck as theres tons of stuff that will fit from R31House

This cars been a long time coming. Front wheels match the car pretty well, when you get the back wheels on, and a front mount, it will look tasteful and clean.