SAU Community

Apexi Fc Commander Pro Activation

I've recently bought a Apexi FC Commander Pro cable with software package, and I used the serials and download passwords to download the software but it won't let me activate the software. It only comes up with registration fails and "check your internet connection". I know I am on internet and I am not behind a firewill or have any port routing. Im suspecting that the Apexi activation server is down! Does anybody know how to contact Apexi via email? I can't get trough on telephone :rofl:

And does anybody know if you can use Datalogit with the apexi cable and box? or do I have to have the datalogit dongle?

datalogit i dont believe works with the apexi pro cable. i am pretty sure datalogit only works with their specific box.

fc tune should however. would be interested in letting me "borrow" the software so i can try and "make it work" >_<

hey i Actually did this recently. No Data Logic is totally Diff, requires their Hardware with 'Their' Software.

We had some issues getting it activated also. Found the link we were provided didnt work after 5pm.. ??? worked fine the next morning at 8am. strange i thought.

its the english software, i've tried to activate the software several times a day for a whole week now and still I cannot get trough and its annoying the shit out of me. I paid alot for the package and Im going to the dynos in a couple of days. It's a 12 hour drive to the nearest dyno shop so its important I have everything in order before I go =)

I'll try FC Tune beta from the rx7 forum today and see if I get contact with my pfc.

also noticed the help for fc pro is in english

just unlocked some good info and some english translationn on some of the features

swoittttttttttttttttttt

I finaly got a hold on Apexi USA via telefone, and they reset my serial number. They said it was a common bug but after a reset my activation worked after 15 minutes! So now I am a happy puppy :) FC Pro had a very extensive help file, I hope Paul makes good use on it on his excellent powerfc faq homepage :banana: thanks alot Paul33! :)

yeah the fc pro you brought is the same as the power excel fc pro, but the one you have is in english

the fc pro that got leaked is in japaense, but they both do the same thing. same as datalogit really

• 2 years later...
its the english software, i've tried to activate the software several times a day for a whole week now and still I cannot get trough and its annoying the shit out of me. I paid alot for the package and Im going to the dynos in a couple of days. It's a 12 hour drive to the nearest dyno shop so its important I have everything in order before I go =)

I'll try FC Tune beta from the rx7 forum today and see if I get contact with my pfc.

Finally did you succeed in the registration?

If not I can help you.

hey i Actually did this recently. No Data Logic is totally Diff, requires their Hardware with 'Their' Software.

We had some issues getting it activated also. Found the link we were provided didnt work after 5pm.. ??? worked fine the next morning at 8am. strange i thought.

Have you done uninstall and installation again on different computer?

datalogit i dont believe works with the apexi pro cable. i am pretty sure datalogit only works with their specific box.

fc tune should however. would be interested in letting me "borrow" the software so i can try and "make it work" :D

I can lend you the software. Which one you want? English or Japanese version.

Can you really make it work?

Can you do installation without registration?

also noticed the help for fc pro is in english

just unlocked some good info and some english translationn on some of the features

swoittttttttttttttttttt

To read the help is not enough. Can you run the program and read the help from inside?