SAU Community

Unique autos and bd4s

R34GTT-R

just got back from sydney today,bought my gf a sss bluebird atessa(little thing flys).while i was up there thought id check out a few workshops.went to unique autos first got a full tour of his garage,checked out his rigs and customers.pretty mad shit.his 300zx is pretty mad.talked shit for a couple of hours bought some trinkets off him.john seems like a great bloke would have no worries trading with him in the future.next day we went to bd4s they must of thought i was from a publication company at first coz i went and asked for a tour of his workshop.hes got some real mad shit in there heaps of gtr's.mr hks wasnt there which i went to see.the sony xplod gtr was parked in there(full sick lol).best thing there was yumee the yellow 300zx king of auto salon.i hate this car coz the bloke that owns it carts it all over australia and cleans up all the trophies.well while it was last in transport the straps holding it steady in the truck snapped causing it to hit the sides and wreck the front passenger fender and drivers rear quarter.not good for yumee.looks more like yukee now.anyhows the bloke must have sensed my skinny wallet and pulled out titanium hks exhaust for my 34.after some haggling i got a 25% discount of it and will arrive on friday ready for heathcote on sunday.So if u ever up in sydney way go check out the workshops was pretty good experience and both owners were great blokes.

ps:sydney takes the cake for driving i ended up everywhere but where i wanted to go.u get on a fwy and miss a turn and u cant get off for like another 10ks

sydney sux.... its the worsed planned out city ever. It like someone gave a 2yo a laptop with simcity on it and copied it out for real.

aye i'm from syd... screw youse all...

well that's what you get when its the first city in australia...

you take a dot on the coast and you go in ALL directions outwards and you have the syney road map.

THere is an art to it, and once you've got the art figgered then its no sweat...

pfft watever... roads in syd do suck tho, esp thier speed limits and the way they repair em (which includes fill potholes in and not smooth it to the rest of the road, and if its a main road, pull out a slab of the road (as the roads are usually in slabs) and replace the slab completely, jus leave the slab an inch above or below the slab before it.

But anyways, think the topic was tours of Syd tuners...

get back on topic...